Boba Fett: Pursuit - the revenge against Mace Windu!

Or not quite.

Boba finally does get his chance to try and take Mace Windu.

Most here can guess upon the results, but we do learn how and why he repaints his armor - and that Palpatine sets up his chance to fight Mace Windu - obviously a target for the Supreme Chancellor to eliminate.

In any case, Boba is 13 years old? Not quite a match for Mace Windu, but most of his weapons he starts to favor come from his preparation for this fight.

Boba's now met most of the major players in the galaxy:

Obi-Wan (in AOTC)
    Anakin (this book, they spend some time together! It gets real interesting)
    Mace (this book - a spectacular fight - or attempt at it)
    Palpatine (this book - very interesting indeed. It makes sense because of Jango)
    Dooku (several of the books as well as AOTC)
    General Greivous (he barely escapes with his life, only because Greivous thinks he's dead)
    Aurra Sing (some pretty dangerous encounters over past books)
    Jabba the Hutt (the food's good and the pay's plenty)
    Durge (another narrow escape, but Jabba will now protect Boba from Durge)
    Ventress (a very narrow escape, thanks in part to Jedi help)

I like the way the Fett books have been handled. It makes Boba a much more interesting character to me since I was not a Fett fan to begin with.

Re: Boba Fett: Pursuit - the revenge against Mace Windu!

I really want to read these books!! They are sitting on my dresser staring back at me every time I look at them. I really need to take a weekend and read them.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

They're really well-written, and like the Jedi Apprentice and Jedi Quest books, their plots and characters are more defined than the adult books (plots anyway) and are for that reason, often more enjoyable.

But being young reader books, you will get through them quickly.

The first 3 take place IMMEDIATELY after AOTC, then some Comics fill in the gaps before DURGE is introduced first in the continuity in Boba Fett #4, and then the Separatist Attack on Naboo follows in the comics, and then the Clone Wars cartoon show.

Most of the comics then fill in the gaps up until some of the novels like Shatterpoint and finally Anakin becoming a full knight in Jedi Trial.

Then you return to Boba Fett #5 and 6, when Anakin's a full Jedi Knight and Greivous is known by and large as the 2nd most dangerous enemy next to Darth Tyranus.

I've read the first two in the series and found them to be very enjoyable. A light read, compared to some of the heavy plodding of the adult stories.

I've found that I can read one in about 2 - 3 hours.