Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

memento question for rollo tomassi

i recall you had "remember sammy jenkis" in your signature a while back, but i had no clue what it meant. well, i saw memento, and must say it was very good. maybe you can help me out with a few questions:

1: why didn't natalie know lenny was wearing her boyfriends clothes and driving his car?

2: why didn't teddy just take lennys stolen car with the money in it instead of trying to trick him?

3: why did natalie have to lie about dodd beating her up if dodd really was mad and wanted his money back?

4: why did natalies boyfriend jimmy have a coaster in his pocket directing him to meet his own girlfriend.

5: and since you like posts about you, what's going on?confiscated any video cameras lately?

all right rollo, i think you're avoiding me. don't make me bust out the film trivia whopping stick.

i'm sorry i haven't read lord of the rings. i'm too busy pulling the heads of my action collection.

rock on!

does anyone know how to reduce the size of this so i can print it out and make a cd case? i keep resizing it, but can't get it right.

and i downloaded a new version of half life and now the clicking noises my computer used to make when i clicked on something don't work anymore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	faeommcd_back.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	408.2 KB 
ID:	320  
    Last edited by derek; 01-03-2002 at 11:31 PM.

this is my personal space on sirsteves guide. no one but i am allowed to post here. except jedi tricks, jargo, emperor howdy, and sir steve, but only if he reveals info on the episode 2 action collection

Originally posted by derek
    this is my personal space on sirsteves guide. no one but i am allowed to post here. except jedi tricks, jargo, emperor howdy, and sir steve, but only if he reveals info on the episode 2 action collection
    What about me? Can I post here?

o.k. master jedi, you can post here, but no one else, unless they can answer my memento questions or resize the cd artwork for me.

Re: memento question for rollo tomassi

1: why didn't natalie know lenny was wearing her boyfriends clothes and driving his car?

2: why didn't teddy just take lennys stolen car with the money in it instead of trying to trick him?

3: why did natalie have to lie about dodd beating her up if dodd really was mad and wanted his money back?

4: why did natalies boyfriend jimmy have a coaster in his pocket directing him to meet his own girlfriend.

5: and since you like posts about you, what's going on?confiscated any video cameras lately?
    1. She did notice--she originally thought the person in the car was her boyfriend, but she saw Lenny. That is probably the reason she proceeds to screw with him throughout.

I dunno the rest. Sorry.

rock on!

does anyone know how to reduce the size of this so i can print it out and make a cd case? i keep resizing it, but can't get it right.

and i downloaded a new version of half life and now the clicking noises my computer used to make when i clicked on something don't work anymore.
    I've resized your CD cover. Your dimensions were damn close so I'm not sure why it wouldn't work for you. I increased the dpi and bumped the dimensions up a bit, so just tell me where to email it.

stillakid,

thank you sir. my address is geekussa@yahoo.com

on my computer it's huge, and i can't get it the proper size. that is the back cover. if this works out, i'll post the front and maybe you can resize it.

mike troxell,

i recall the part where she ran up to the car expecting her boyfriend, but why didn't she say something? if someone showed up wearing my girlfriends clothes , driving her car, and she was missing, i don't think i'd let them spend the night. otherwise, an excellent film.

o.k. for your outstanding efforts, both of you are in my club and can post here. if you'd like, i'll set this post as your homepage.

now, does anyone know why my computer stopped with the clicking soundeffects? everything else works fine, and my speakers are on. the correct answer wins you a spot in club derek.