Vader Voice Changer tv commercial

Anybody seen this TV ad for the DV Voice Changer? It starts with the ROTS Hasbro packaging logo and then a kid in a room with some Star Wars stuff around and wearing black gloves and a cape puts on the DV voice changer, then uses the breathing sounds to annoy the dog, is holding the Hasbro DV lightsaber when he gets ambushed by his brother holding the Luke saber and uses one of the recorded movie lines to scare the brother off, kneels before his father's desk asking "What is thy bidding, my master?" to which his dad tells him in a somewhat Emperor-esque manner to take out the trash, and finally you see the kid getting his brother to take out the trash for him while standing menacingly on the porch. It was too funny, even though the voice changer kinda sounds like crap in the commercial, I was tempted to get one for someone in my family as an xmas present just to see how they react.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: Vader Voice Changer tv commercial

That commercial sounds funny! The only SW commercials I've seen recently are for the OTC Falcon and figures, and lightsabers. I'll have to watch for this one.

The last SW commercial I remember seeing was for the Micro Machine Death Star/Tatooine playset. But I'll definitely have to keep an eye out for this one it sounds good.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

That sounds hilarious!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Like JabbaJohnL I have only seen the Falcon and Saber commercials.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    That commercial sounds funny! The only SW commercials I've seen recently are for the OTC Falcon and figures, and lightsabers. I'll have to watch for this one.
    Up until this commercial, it was the same for me, and those ads are so lifeless IMO that I was totally taken aback by how entertaining this ad was.

Slicker, that ad for the "Double Takes Death Star" is 7 and a half years old, did you see it on an old videotape or something, or just not been seeing SW ads lately? Man, that takes me back... to the MOUNTAINS of huge boxes for this one that TRU was suffering through for 3 years.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've seen the commerical,quite funny.Reminds me of something these forums memebers would most likely do,take the trash out in their Star Wars gear while pretending to be Darth Vader.

For a "changer" it did sound a little bad,but better than I expected.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Did anyone buy or get a voice changer for Christmas? I'm curious for a review.

Haven't seen the commerical. Will have to be on the lookout.