Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anakin Skywalkers Lightsaber Boxed pictures!!!

Go here to check out boxed images of Anakins Battle Clash lightsaber(Role play?)

And its only worth 40 Jedi Points!sheesh,check them out before they are pulled!!

Thoughts?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

pretty sweet; prsonally, I like the packaging design

Nice pic of Anakin, even if it is just posed for the publicity material and these packaging designs.
    I'm not a terribly big fan of lightsabers but this one does look quite nice. I may purchase one to go with my Maul saber. They make great nightlights y'know.........

I like it and I will have to get one.

Do you remember the old lightsabers? They looked like an ever-ready with a cone on it.I had one when I was a kid and wished I still had it.Oh the memories.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

is this the "role play" saber?

there were two kinds of sabers released for episode 1, the full sized electronic, like the one pictured, and a smaller one that let the blade fold up all the way into the hilt.

which of these two is the role play version?
    it's funny they would put the on/off switch on the beltclip.

anyway, thanks GNT. cool find!

Originally posted by derek
    is this the "role play" saber?

there were two kinds of sabers released for episode 1, the full sized electronic, like the one pictured, and a smaller one that let the blade fold up all the way into the hilt.

which of these two is the role play version?
    it's funny they would put the on/off switch on the beltclip.

anyway, thanks GNT. cool find!
    I "believe" its the full size electronic one and not the smaller one
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

Cool pic of anakin, great pic of lightsaber.
    Whens this comming out because i need one.

thanks gnt.

clonetroper.

Probably around the release of AOTC or possibly around April 22
    GNT
    ''

Lightbulb

hey gnt.

is hasbro planning to realese a obiwan saber????

if so what colour would it be??
    blue
    or
    green

Personally I don't like the packaging on this saber. It looks too much like the package design from the '80's. I don't mind the same look on the carded figures though.