Stormtrooper Blaster Pushed Back

*sigh* Ok, the Master Replicas website has pushed the Stormtrooper Blaster from November/December shipping to December. Must be some hell of a delay that keeps pushing back the shipping date. I was starting to have visions of them sitting in a warehouse ready to ship.

The wait just got longer.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Re: Stormtrooper Blaster Pushed Back

Ok, we're coming up on Christmas now, Chop, chop Master Replicas! I was hoping to have it set up by Thanksgiving!

*UPDATE* I called Master Replicas and got the lowdown! Flight 1 & 2 went out just before Christmas! And Flights 3 & 4 (remaining) are shipping any day now. So it shouldnt be too much longer!

Hey, now we're getting somewhere! My CC has been charged $430.00 for the Stormtrooper Blaster. I should recieve it next week they say!

Guess I better start clearing the space for it.

Jayspawn-
    Did you receive your Stormtrooper Blaster yet?

Yes! I finally did of course. I'm very happy and very impressed by it. It sits proudly on my replica shelf (which is near full!).