Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Steve Sansweet's collection on History Channel

I work for New Wave Entertainment in Hollywood and I just wanted to pass along a bit of info. Recently our production company produced a 2 hour special for the History Channel entitled "Private Collections." It's about all kinds of people that have huge collections of all kinds of things, sports memerabilia, musical instruments, cars, airplanes, tanks, and yes...Star Wars toys.

For the show, we interviewed who else but Steve Sanweet for the Star Wars segment. Personally, I was involved in the editing of the show, but additionally, I was able to contribute some of MY collection for a few shots of some loose toys. I wanted to put in a plug and let you know that it will be airing this Monday 12/6/04, on The History Channel at 9pm. It will re-air on Tuesday 12/7/04 at 1 am, and again on Saturday 12/10/04 at 10pm. These are Pacific times by the way.

Each segment is less than 10 minutes, but Steve's section shows us his amazing collection that we've haven't seen in quite some time, so tune in. Just a heads up for the fans.

- CrunchyNug

Re: Steve Sansweet's collection on History Channel

History Channel? Star Wars?
    I'm so there!

Thanks for the info!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I have never seen his collection. Gonna tape this one though.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm so there. I've tried to find pictures of his collection on the internet but I've only found a couple of crappy ones. I'll set the event timer for this one.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    I'll set the event timer for this one.

Just set mine. I wish my DVR had an editing program in it though.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    I'm so there. I've tried to find pictures of his collection on the internet but I've only found a couple of crappy ones. I'll set the event timer for this one.
    Stop stealin' my words, kid!

Anyway, there was an article on the Insider a few months ago that had some great pics of Sansweet's collection.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

One of my favorite things is to go to the Collector's Collections on RS. Some of those people have amazing collections with every vintage item ever made and then you get the guy that takes a picture Jar Jar Binks and a random Star Wars book.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

You didn't mention that you are the narrator, or did something change Nugg?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I am your host, Crunchy Nugg. Please stay tuned.

Just messing with ya, but you should say that.