Obi Wan dies by Anakin?????

i decided to make this my own forum, since this could be a big spoiler. dont wanna ruin anything for anyone.

it seems that this link is not working. go to www.moviefone.com and then go to trailers, go to star wars (should be on top right side under top 5 most requested), then look for Launch the Experience, which in on the bottom near a picture of darth vader.

http://channelevents.aol.com/movies/...videovault.adp

I was watching the ROTS trailer and the 8 episodes of the making ROTS from the website above, and in episode II of that series Rick McCullum actually says "especially when you know Anakin will kill obi wan, very, very powerful". maybe he ment anakin will die. if this is indeed true, im speechless. did anyone else catch that? watch the second episode and near the end he says that. hmmmmmmmmmmm. thoughts anyone, kidhuman, tycho, chux.....
    Last edited by mrpauldeeds; 12-02-2004 at 10:15 PM.
    "What the duce?" -- Stewie

Re: Obi Wan dies by Anakin?????

I think it's very simple, actually. Anakin becomes Darth Vader then kills Obi-Wan. Hence the phrase "anakin kills obi wan"... still doesn't feel right though, because i don't think it was anakin who killed him. It was Lord Vader, who was born a long time before that event, and only disappeared when Anakin came back to destroy The Emperor

Whoa . . . I'm in total shock! Anakin kills Obi-Wan? What? Wouldn't it be totally weird if Anakin's own son and daghter see it happen, on a giant space station, twenty years after Anakin becomes Darth Vader?

Oh . . . wait . . . I think I've seen that before . . . hmm, it was in some movie that came out in 1977 and again in 1997 . . . the name excapes me right now . . .
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

DUHHHH, sorry everyone.

i didnt think of it like that, the whole 20 years later kinda slipped my mind.
    "What the duce?" -- Stewie

that's ok. my whole life has been one big memory slip!
    HF
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

What an innocent little oops that was! You're still loved... don't worry. We won't take away your geek card.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**