Thread: Subtitle?

Subtitle?

Does anybody know if the new blue Star Wars figures have a subtitle like "Power Of The Jedi" or is it just Star Wars from now on.

Jek,
    From what has been shown so far, and from everything I've read or seen, there will be no subtitle of any kind. It appears that Hasbro has made the (in my opinion) long overdue move to a unified Star Wars line. When you get right down to it, that is what this line is, regardless of which movie spawned the characters or the incarnation of the characters. So, barring a radical change in the near future, you can pretty much expect the 2002 line to be simply, "Star Wars".
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Will the OT and TPM figures be in the line with AotC ? The pics of Obi-Wan Coruscant Chase and the Anakin lightsaber both use the SW banner, but also use the film's title elsewhere on the package.

i bet the line will be known as simply "star wars" and on the bubble, there will be a sticker with the characters name and what film they are from, like the E2 obi-wan hasbro put up on it's site.

There will be 2 lines. A "Classic" and "Episode II"

Episode I will fall under Classic.

This is subject to change of course...
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Thankyou Sir Steve finaly a straight forward answer!