Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Re: Clone Trooper & Battle Droid carded.

The Clone Trooper looks very nice, too bad about the quick-draw though.

Always nice to get more Battle Droids. This is likely a Collection 2 figure (note how there's no action feature but rather a descriptive name), and I like it. The base is sweet. Now we know that the Battle Droids will be cream colored again.

Sweet figure, but the action feature sucks! Do you hear me Hasbro!!! Action features suck!!!! They will not convince a new generation of consumer to buy your swag!!!! Just stick to pleasing the people who keep buying your crap year after year!!!
    And by the way, why does the Vader have such an articulation deficit compared to all the other figures?!!!! The others look great, I just wish Mace, Obi-Wan, and Anakin had articulated knee joints.

The clone has no waist articulation and the BD seems to be a repaint of the Saga BD which itself was a slight remold of the POTJ Security BD.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I still don't know about the packaging but I'm still back and forth on it. It looks good with these figures but others don't look well.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I was hoping for the SA Clone Trooper body with a new head....so far, no ROTS fig has blown me away.....after VOTC, it all looks kinda crappy.
    Real men buy Willrow

yeah. i don't really like the action features on these. quick draw was a pain for zam and the deluxe clone with speeder. oh well.....tis life..
    HF
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I'm still waiting for a decent (read: no action feature) Zam...
    "I Don't Know. Anakin Doesn't Talk To Me Anymore."

I sure hope this BD is in fact a new mold. Its hard to tell from the pictures but re-packing the old figure into this new style packaging isn't going to fly with me. We need a BD made of sturdier plastic, one that can actually stay standing up straight in warmer temperatures. I'll be passing on any EP III figure that isn't a new sculpt, especially at this new price point.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Even if it's the old mold, it *could* be made of stronger stuff. I'm fairly sure it's the same mold though, the neck is the same design as the ones I mentioned before (which means it cannot transform and has a poor range of motion).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.