Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

All 2005 Star Wars lines

http://www.action-figure.com/Article13419.html

What the hell are those "Attacktix" figures? They sound like Jedi Force.

Those evolutions 3-packs sound cool, though they'll likely be a bunch of repacks. Or worse, two repacks and one new figure (which would prompt me to buy them). Same with the battle pack figures, they remind me of the Lord of the Rings giftsets.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Re: All 2005 Star Wars lines

What's a blind action figure?

I don't see any 12" figures on there.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

[font=Century Gothic]When will the new figures be available at Targert or are they already? I looked at some of the peaks and most of the molds resemble the first line. Was kind of a let down.[/font]
    [font=Comic Sans MS]"Imperial troops have entered the base, imperial troops......"[/font]

[font=Footlight MT Light][size=6]Darth Bobul[/size][/font]

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid
    What's a blind action figure?
    If you mean from this line "Attacktix Starter Set: Contains 6 Star Wars Episode 3 figures, 1 packed blind for added surprise", it possibly refers to a chase figure or short-packed figure. It could be like the hidden Dr Smith figure from the Lost in Space movie line, but that didn't go over so well, and Hasbro is smarter than that company.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If I'm not mistaken the Attacktix figures are like the Marvel Heroclix ones. I just saw some Jedi ones at the Target near me.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I just looked the list over again and noticed Darth Tater. Mr. Potatoe Head just alot cooler. That's defenitely one toy that I'm gonna get. So are Luke and Leia Darth Tater's Tots. I'll be here all week.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I'll be happy with the Evolutions assortment if it gives us a good Episode II Obi-wan and Anakin in neutral pose Jedi robes.

Also, I'd like the evolution of Owen and Beru. I still want an Episode II Owen and Beru!

For the "final" such Owen & Beru "Evolution" figure, would it be 2 of those skeleton pack-ins from Amanaman?
    "I Don't Know. Anakin Doesn't Talk To Me Anymore."

The list has been updated yesterday and now includes a MICRO line! Let's hope this marks the return of Micro Machines!