Thread: New Target Ad

Hybrid View

New Target Ad

Targets new ad has all Star Wars at 15% off. Its funny because they advertise the Dlx Lighsabers and the Vader helmet, but the kid wearing the helmet is holding Lukes saber...........................
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Re: New Target Ad

[font=Century Gothic]I read that Target is going to be releasing the new line of the Animated figures. However I just stopped by my local Target in the great state if RI and to my surprise, nothing. Even for fun I stopped by Toys R Us and Wal Mart and founf nothing new or exciting. What is going on? Do they not realize that the holiday season is right around the corner.[/font]

[font=Century Gothic]Does anyone know when exactly the new animated line is going to be hitting shelves or maybe has my local Target just not caught up with the rest of the world? Can anyone tell me?[/font]
    [font=Comic Sans MS]"Imperial troops have entered the base, imperial troops......"[/font]

[font=Footlight MT Light][size=6]Darth Bobul[/size][/font]

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBobul
    [font=Century Gothic]I read that Target is going to be releasing the new line of the Animated figures. However I just stopped by my local Target in the great state if RI and to my surprise, nothing. Even for fun I stopped by Toys R Us and Wal Mart and founf nothing new or exciting. What is going on? Do they not realize that the holiday season is right around the corner.[/font]

[font=Century Gothic]Does anyone know when exactly the new animated line is going to be hitting shelves or maybe has my local Target just not caught up with the rest of the world? Can anyone tell me?[/font]
    The new animated figures should hit the shelves in January.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Yeah,I noticed a drought of newer-SW items too.For that fact almost any "newer" type of toy around here.Must be wary to put out new toys because of all the sales reports of low holiday shopping.Or Hasbro isnt doing anything
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

The figures at Target were like $4.15, so it may be a good time to stock up on OTC army builders. Mine had some Gam Guards, hopefully they'll be on sale a while longer.

[font=Century Gothic]I thought of the army builder idea soon when I heard that prices were going to be so low, but then I saw that the selection wasnt very extensive. Maybe Ill use this oppurtunity to branch out and start customizing figures.[/font]
    [font=Century Gothic]I know they have claimed this holiday season is going to be slow, but still, how are collectors and fans supposed to get their hands on the new lines if they are not readily available? what Hasbro needs to realize is that by not varying up the selection in cases they are actually murdering the market for there toys. Now as a collector I realize that part of the thrill is to go out and try to find rare figures, but how discouraged do you get when the same three figures are warming the pegs at your local Wal-Mart or whatever? A formula needs to be devised. I really think in my own opinion that demmand would be greater if there was a chance you could get some of these figures and there wasnt this runnover of basic figures.[/font]
    [font=Century Gothic]What does everyone think?[/font]
    [font=Comic Sans MS]"Imperial troops have entered the base, imperial troops......"[/font]

[font=Footlight MT Light][size=6]Darth Bobul[/size][/font]