Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

IM BACK!!! What is a Utapiun Warrior?

Anyone know? any pics? good guy bad guy? what does the warrior look like? He was on one of the lists. Thanks guys.

Re: IM BACK!!! What is a Utapiun Warrior?

They're the same species as Tion Medon, one of them can be seen in one of the Webdocs. (The one about costumes.)

Do you actually see the warrior? If so can some one post pics? Also any pics of the warrior figure? Thanks.

An Utapauan warrior has not been confirmed, I haven't even heard any rumors.

By the way, it's "Utapau" not "Uttapu" (as in your location). While we're at it, it's "Grievous," not "Grevious" or even "Greivous."

If you want to see pics of the Tion Medon figure, GH just put up some nice ones.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I didnt say anything about GG? Anyway the U-warrior is on the 2005 figure lise in the other forum...

Quote Originally Posted by -Durge-
    I didnt say anything about GG? Anyway the U-warrior is on the 2005 figure lise in the other forum...
    Well, it was more a general spelling lesson for all, since I was already talking about spelling.

There currently aren't pics of any figures outside the ones on the backs of the cards, as well as the Battle Droid, plus a few protos. None yet though of any warriors from Utapau.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Thank you...who do the U warriors fight in the film?

***SPOILER***

I'm not really sure who they fight. I don't think they'll have much screen time but I could be very mistaken.

I guess if I had to venture I'd say that they fight the Separatists.

***SPOILER***
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

LOL Were these guys even in ROTS? I think the clones fought the battle for them. By the way, what moron at Hasbro decided to give the cutting room fodder Utapaun warriors their own Unleashed battle pack that (shockingly) rotted on pegs?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

They were in the movie, albeit in a background nature. I think you can see several of them surrendering at the end of the battle.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!