Simpsons:Springfield USA map

http://www.mapofspringfield.com/index.html

This is a complete map of Springfield and includes all the landmarks and buildings seen in The Simpsons over the years. Now you can see where the Murderhorn mountain lies in relationship to Sir Putt-A-Lot's Merrie Olde Fun Center.

This is quite a project and it seems that they update it as the show adds things.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Re: Simpsons:Springfield USA map

Has anyone ever officially or somewhat officially determined what state Springfield is suppose to be in? From the indications from the show I thought is was either Texas or Michigan.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Well... it certainly doesn't seem to be far from California... according to something Marge said in a recent episode.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

That map was quite a labor of love for whoever made that. The locales and scenary of The Simpsons seems to change whenever it fits the plot that I would've thought it almost impossible to make a map. But like always I was wrong.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    Has anyone ever officially or somewhat officially determined what state Springfield is suppose to be in? From the indications from the show I thought is was either Texas or Michigan.
    It's been a repeated joke on the show as to the actual location of the city being unknown. I just can't think of an area in this country that has towering mountain peaks, a desert and an ocean view. Perhaps it's in New Cali-Tex-Illini-Florida York.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Wow, now that took some effort.

I think Sprinfield is supposed to be any common American city. But instead of calling it Anytown, USU, they used one of the most common city names. Eventually they just started having fun with it, like when Homer went to work in the oil fields in the county shaped like Texas or Marge saying her address was in "Sprinfield, Oh hiya Maude!" or someone stepping in front of the map when someone points to Springfield.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

If you take all the facts about Springfield and put them together, it can be concluded that Springfield is in. . . every state and no state at the same time!

I'll have to check out that map compared to Hit & Run and see how accurate the game is.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

That is awesome. Some people have way too much time on their hands to do such things. I thank them for it though.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten