Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Collection 2 figures revealed!

http://www.galactichunter.com/absolu...=3727&zoneid=2

Wow, these are sweet! Better articulated versions of Dooku, Plo Koon, Agen Kolar, Shaak Ti, and Kit Fisto! Plus Mon Mothma, Padmé, a good gold C-3PO after the vintage fiasco, a cloth-caped Royal Guard, and more! Hot damn these are going to rock!!!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Re: Collection 2 figures revealed!

Yes they are going to rock. I just hope that Hasbro makes more than one Padme next year. Plus you can buy two Agen Kolars and say one of them is Eeth Koth, which looks much better than the previous one they have released. My favorite of the bunch is probably Mon Mothma or Shaak Ti. I can not wait to see the Episode III Aayla Secura and Luminara Undali(assuming the lists are true).

These look great, I hope they have decent articulation and all.

One question, doubt anyone really knows the answer, but is Agen Kolar a rehash of Eeth Koth?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

My faith in Hasbro has been restored. Which is a good thing, since that Vader figure found my lack of faith disturbing!

These all look great, and that looks to be the best C-3PO yet!

I plan to pick up an extra Kit so I can customize an "ultimate super-articulated Kit Fisto with Ladykillin' Grin(R) and Totally Ripped Pecs(tm)."

An interesting observation (though probably old news to most): there's a figure of Chancellor Palpatine and Emperor Palpatine. But no Darth Sidious. Hmmm.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The C-3PO has potential - it would be nice finally having a kick arse version of him!
    Real men buy Willrow

well, i guess i never did like that extra kidney and could stand to part with it to make some bucks as next year i'm going to be as broke as MC Hammer.

I'm VERY impressed with these figures. They are all looking very excellent to me. Good job Hasbro! Though, i can't help but wonder if they'll have a Padme figure with "Birth Giving action!" for the line. I won't even go into my idea for the action feature as I know younglings read the site. Cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    These look great, I hope they have decent articulation and all.

One question, doubt anyone really knows the answer, but is Agen Kolar a rehash of Eeth Koth?
    Agen Kolar isn't a rehash of Eeth Koth, he looks to be all-new. The Agen Kolar from the Jedi Council set is, though.

Speaking of rehashes, the battle droid is the 2002 version, but with a new paintjob and Kashyyyk base. At least it won't fall down anymore.

Hopefully if the blue Royal Guard goes well we can get a cloth-caped red one too, like the vintage one.

Very nice. In both collections, I see 10 -12 that I'll want to pick up.

Is this the first pregnant figure in mainstream action figures?
    Wonder if that the WalMart Soccer moms will throw a fit...
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    Very nice. In both collections, I see 10 -12 that I'll want to pick up.

Is this the first pregnant figure in mainstream action figures?
    Wonder if that the WalMart Soccer moms will throw a fit...
    Wasn't there a big deal with pregnant Barbies a few years ago? You could take out the baby from her gut and also remove the fat. People were all excited about it because it was really rare or something, my uncle bought like twenty and sold some on eBay for a lot (but ended up returning the others).

Maybe they're over it by now, but someone will likely get mad if they decide to make a "delivery" Padmé. Maybe as a Collection 1 figure with an action feature - instead of squeezing her legs, you spread them apart and the twins fall out.

Very awesome, I cant wait for these.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."