Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jango Fett Figure! (Look Inside)

Found a picture of one of the upcoming Jango Fett figures over at Sandtroopers.com. Figured I would share it with you guys. Enjoy, atleast until Sir Steve has to pull it down. He looks pretty cool, but I hope it's a deluxe figure as it's another case of a figure with limited posability.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jango.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	81.0 KB 
ID:	311  
    Last edited by Beast; 12-30-2001 at 09:41 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Jango Fett Figure!!!

sandtroopers.com have what seems to be the Jango Fett figure(just scroll down to you find it).

Personally I think it might be a fake?I'm not sure as of yet

Anyways check it out and post your thoughts here!

GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Jango in his pose,another let down by Hasbro
    Attached Images Attached Images
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

is this an official figure or a fake.......

clontroper...

Thanks for combining the posts GNT, only beat you by 3 minutes. Looks ok, hopefully like the Padme figure, it's a deluxe figure. I sure hope the entire line isn't full of these statues.

As to whether it's real or not, well...if Hasbro orders the images removed, they we know that they are real.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I think Sirsteve merged the 2 topics into one!Oh well,3minutes do'h!

It still looks like a fake to me!

GNT
    ''

GNT,

i don't care for the pose, but it looks official to me. what about it looks fake to you?

Re: GNT,

Originally posted by derek
    i don't care for the pose, but it looks official to me. what about it looks fake to you?
    Too me it looks fake because of his left hand,from the looks of it diferent textures of silver(dull below the waist and shinny above(gun and the silver part around his wrists)

I guess I'm paranoid then again the Cr2ppy pose is all Hasbro
    GNT
    ''

If thats a real figure, then its a deluxe, IMO. The regular figure wouldn't be in such a dramatic pose.

Useless crap figure! If this is indicative of the Ep2 toys then count me out!