Bib, Pig...I have the $$$ I owe ya....

Fortuna, GG,....stop by the Wilkes-Barre Target tommorrow. I have the $4.99 I owe each of you, plus I'll even give you some money for tax. Since I need some Guards for my palace and I have friends who want some guards, too, why don't you bring along 11 more of your friends, GG, and Bib, clone yourself 3 more times, I have friends who want to meet you...

No, I haven't lost my mind. I'm just wondering WHY I can buy well into the beginnings of the 2005 line and I still can't find a Bib Fortuna or a Gamorean guard at retail. Last time I looked on Amazon they were both sold out, too.

Why, Hasbro, WHY???????????

Re: Bib, Pig...I have the $$$ I owe ya....

Do you really want them? I may be able to hook you up.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Alex
    No, I haven't lost my mind.
    Dude, I honestly thought you had.

This brings up an interesting point. The way retailers have been stocking (or haven't) has been really weird this season. As far as sighting these particular OTC figures goes, I've seen them a bunch of times at W*M, just saw them for the very first time at Target, and haven't seen them anywhere else.

What's up with the slim pickin's this year? That's not just for Star Wars toys either. I go into TRU and their shelves are frigging empty! The Wal*Mart near me has nothing, or they're just NOW putting toys out for the holidays. Pretty much goes for Kmart also -- nothing like waiting until mid-December to get ready for X-mas.

I wouldn't be surprised if we all ended up seeing tons of the OTC, POTC and even HOF stuff that's still floating around, making it to the sales floor after X-mas.
    plasticfetish.net

ohmygodcheapnewfiguresonline.com still has the Gammorrean for $6. Bib is sold out, though.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish

What's up with the slim pickin's this year? That's not just for Star Wars toys either. I go into TRU and their shelves are frigging empty! The Wal*Mart near me has nothing, or they're just NOW putting toys out for the holidays. Pretty much goes for Kmart also -- nothing like waiting until mid-December to get ready for X-mas..

I was thinking the same thing toinight in Wal-Mart. I went down the toy aisle and they had noithing new. 4 Dagobah Lukes, 2 IG-88's and a ton of ANH VOTC. The rest of the pegs were empty as well.

But then I head 7 miles down the rod to the next Wal-Mart and they have all shelves packed to the Gills, overflowing with stuff the other never seen in its life. Makes no sense.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten