Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LAS VEGAS area finds

Yesterday, I found Cloud Car Pilot, Cloud City Leia, and Lobot at Craig/Las Vegas Blvd. Wal-Mart (near Nellis AFB). They had 2 or 3 of each. I only picked up the Cloud Car Pilot - the others don't appeal to me, and Leia is so tiny...

Also, Centennial Wal-Mart had several of the following:

Dagobah Luke, Yoda, Spirit Obi-Wan, R2-D2 (I picked up 1 of each).
    Also X-Wing Luke (only saw a couple), Han Solo (the same Saga version), Cloud City Leia, Lobot, and Chewbacca.

Re: LAS VEGAS area finds

On Saturday, I also picked up Luke Jedi, Darth Vader, and Biker Scout at Centennial Wal-Mart. Only one of each on the pegs....SORRY!

(But it looks like all the Wal-Marts here should be getting a nice selection over the next few days...)

Found VOTC Ben and Han at K-mart on Rancho/Craig. Bought Ben...Han looks lame. How many more times do we need him in the same pose/same outfit???

More OTC figures popping up:

Saw 2 IG-88's and Bespin Luke at Centennial Wal-Mart Sunday night. Picked up an IG-88 - the Luke didn't appeal to me, and the bubble was smashed a little anyway.

Saw a couple Bossks at Craig/Clayton Wal-Mart. I got the Saga Gold card one a few weeks back - didn't pick this one up. They also had at least 20 VOTC too. A mix of Ben, Leia, and Han...I still have not spotted a Luke anywhere.

Visited Target at Craig/Clayton today.

Saw:
    VOTC Han and Ben, a few of each.
    OTC Millenium Falcon (I'm definitely pickin' one up for my kids this weekend!)
    OTC X-Wing
    OTC Tie Fighter
    Lots of OTC lightsabers
    Unleashed Obi-Wan
    Galactic Heros Luke/R2D2
    Some Saga Dengar/Jodanna/Bossk/Antilles

HAPPY HUNTING!

picked up the ultimate in variations!!!!!!!!!!!!

i picked up a boba fett otc#14 w/ "MISSING SHOULDER EMBLEM" 2 nites ago at cheyenne & rainbow wal mart!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO

Thumbs up Re: LAS VEGAS area finds

Quote Originally Posted by realst8guy72
    picked up the ultimate in variations!!!!!!!!!!!!

i picked up a boba fett otc#14 w/ "MISSING SHOULDER EMBLEM" 2 nites ago at cheyenne & rainbow wal mart!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO
    NICE FIND!!!

I found Greedo last night at Centennial Wal-Mart. My son has the whole Star Wars theme going in his room now...we're hanging figures all over the walls! I want to get the Millenium Falcon for him too and hang it from the ceiling.

Anyone seen the carrying cases in town yet?

Wal-Mart at Craig/Clayton had some more OTC figs out today. A couple each of: ROTJ Boba Fett, Greedo, Stormtrooper, X-wing Luke, Dagobah Luke, Dagobah Spirit Obi-Wan, Dagobah Yoda, Dagobah R2-D2, ROTJ Vader, Tatooine C3PO.

Any word on cases in town yet? Anybody...?

found the cases at the Super Wal-Mart on Decatur/Charleston, plus Dagobah wave, IG-88 Bossk clean R2-D2 Luke Jedi, the galactic heroes and 12" Luke.

Found all the 12" at K-Mart on Sahara/Pecos plus the cantina 3-pack