Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: LAS VEGAS area finds

any news yet on any of the newer otc figs like tusken, jawas, snow trooper, or ewoks hitting anywhere?? seems like everyplace is hitting a dry spell especially up west from summerlin to centennial hills.

Thumbs up Re: LAS VEGAS area finds

Quote Originally Posted by DarthDavid13
    found the cases at the Super Wal-Mart on Decatur/Charleston, plus Dagobah wave, IG-88 Bossk clean R2-D2 Luke Jedi, the galactic heroes and 12" Luke.

Found all the 12" at K-Mart on Sahara/Pecos plus the cantina 3-pack
    Thanks DarthDavid13! I went last night and picked up one each of the cases...they're being put away until Xmas actually, for my kids.

Quote Originally Posted by realst8guy72
    any news yet on any of the newer otc figs like tusken, jawas, snow trooper, or ewoks hitting anywhere?? seems like everyplace is hitting a dry spell especially up west from summerlin to centennial hills.
    I haven't seen them anywhere yet, but Centennial Hills had some more OTC of the first two waves out last night, mostly the Dagobah stuff, LOTS of ROTJ Darth and Luke, and plenty of Stormtroopers, Greedo & C3PO. I imagine they'll put the case/figure display up this weekend.

Happy Hunting!

Talking Re: LAS VEGAS area finds

I was in the Craig/Clayton Wal-Mart this morning. They had a new display up. On one side of it was Millenium Falcons, on the other side was ALL OF THE FIRST 4 VOTC figures (Luke, Leia, Han, Obi-Wan) at least 20 of each. On top was a bunch of lightsabers.

picked up last night votc darth vader & yoda at walmart (RAINBOW / SPRING MT.) i found a sealed case on a pallet and thats all that was in there as far as new votc was concerned. case breakdown as is....

2 darth vader
    2 yoda
    2 luke skywalker
    2 obi-wan

NO SIGN OF LANDO OR C-3PO.
    guess we know that the 4 new hope figures are pretty much peg warmers except for luke & leia.

Was in Meadows Lane Toys R Us this weekend. They had a lot of OTC stuff out, but nothing we haven't really seen in the other stores, except the Endor Ambush multi-pack. Looks pretty cool, but I didn't feel like droppin' the $20+ for it just yet. They had a bunch of the Skiff Guard and Jedi Warrior Saga multi-packs too.

They were having a 50% off sale on green tagged items throughout the store, but the only thing in the SW section I saw with green tags were (2) 12" Leia's w/ carbonite block, and the packages were beat to hell. Even at the 50%, they were still $13, so I ended up leaving empty handed...

seems like the latest OTC wave such as the boring *** dagobah wave seem to be hitting everywhere, while other ones like lobot, cloud car pilot,ewoks,jawas,tusken raider,snowtrooper are coming up virtualy impossible to find. havent seen any of those yet, but i hope to soon. i did in fact pick up a saga blue card general lando 2 weeks ago mysteriously at target at boca park. how that happened is beyond me. no sign of general madine or han solo, but at least i got one of them.

also...one more thing....anyone looking for the cantina 3 pack exclusive at kmart????? i found 3 of them today at the kmart down by the dmv on e. sahara. i dont collect those, so i left them. they were sitting on the bottom shelf. hope someone gets one who needs one. happy hunting.

new OTC found finally!!

last night i went to walmart on spring mt. & rainbow and picked up a snowtrooper, an ewok & the jawas. i opened them right out of a sealed case, but no sign of the tusken raider. there were 2 snowtroopers, 1 jawas & 1 ewok and the rest were the usual crap thats been hanging on the pegs keeping them warm. why does kenner/hasbro keep putting out newer figures in limited supply, and bombard the pegs with crap thats been hanging around for months ??????????????????? VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!

Thumbs up Re: LAS VEGAS area finds

Quote Originally Posted by realst8guy72
    new OTC found finally!!
    Cool!

Craig/Clayton Wal-Mart had another display up this week of the cases and the IG-88/Bossk wave, but nothing really new. They probably have more OTC stuff than I've seen at any other single store.

yea but thats the thing.....everywhere you go, thats all you find. the same ol' crap thats been hangin on the pegs for weeks & weeks now. i hit just about every walmart yesterday, and turned up empty handed. i wish they would staop flooding the market w/ dagobah wave and start getting some newer things out there.