Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: LAS VEGAS area finds

Quote Originally Posted by realst8guy72
    yea but thats the thing.....everywhere you go, thats all you find. the same ol' crap thats been hangin on the pegs for weeks & weeks now. i hit just about every walmart yesterday, and turned up empty handed. i wish they would staop flooding the market w/ dagobah wave and start getting some newer things out there.
    Yup. And what's with Target?! Everyone I've been to got in the first OTC wave, a few VOTC Ben/Han, and a few lightsabers and that's about it. Nothing new in 2 months!

Hopefully when the DVD hits, they'll sell some of the older merchandise and get some new stuff out.

went to target today at flamingo & 215 and they had jawas, wicket, & 2 snowtroopers, so it looks as if they got 1 case of that wave.

Went to Centennial Wal-Mart this past Saturday. They had (1) Wicket, (3) Snowtroopers, (2) Jawas, (1) Chewbacca, (1) Tie Fighter Pilot, (1) Princess Leia (New Hope), a couple of C3PO's - and TONS of Dagobah, ROTJ Luke, Han Solo's, and X-wing Luke. I was also lucky enough to find a VOTC Yoda. There was only one - there were TONS of the 1st VOTC wave, too.

Went back on Sunday - all of the latest OTC wave was gone!

is there anywhere in town that anyone knows of where i can find pretty much a good selection of the 03 & 04 blue saga cards?? i still need a bunch of gaps filled up in that collection.

Quote Originally Posted by realst8guy72
    is there anywhere in town that anyone knows of where i can find pretty much a good selection of the 03 & 04 blue saga cards?? i still need a bunch of gaps filled up in that collection.
    It's hard to say. The last few decent assortments I have seen have been at various Targets, mainly the Northwest. Wal-Marts seem to have only a handful. What figures are you looking for? I may be able to help you out. I have some that I'd be willing to part with. I have pretty much got out of collecting one of every carded figure and don't really feel like hanging on to everything I have anymore. Too darn much and takes up too much room! My son has kind of taken over the collecting. Nowadays, we just buy whatever figures have good sculpts or ones we don't have.

Send me an e-mail at rfhudy@yahoo.com

just picked up at spring mt. & rainbow walmart............

otc bib fortuna
    otc lando skiff
    otc lando general
    otc han solo in atst gear
    otc general madine
    otc hoth vader
    otc death star vader
    otc slave leia
    otc gammorean guard
    otc tusken raider
    otc imperial scan crew trooper

First off, hello to everyone-I'm from NE PA and I gotta say Vegas is a real trip! I'm here on a family reunion and having a blast.

Now...I called every Target, Walmart, and TRU in the phone book-I didn't rent a car, so I figured if the ROTJ VOTC(main thing I'm looking for) is here I'd have it held and get a taxi.

Boy, these stores have none of it except VOTC Ben and Han-just like back home!

I called a couple collectible stores in the book, but they didn't have the ROTJ VOTC and the prices were insane for what they did have...$26 for Leia!!!!

So, I guess the hobby is in just as lousy shape in NV as it is in PA...

Is there anyone around here I can call before I go back on Friday to try and get the new waves...? Any help would be most appreciated...thanks...

So, I called another bunch of stores and got nowhere with finding any new otc or votc. I do feel for everyone out here; it's just as dry back home in NE PA.

Well, it's back to NE PA on 10/01. Cool town, too much to do in a week. I'll definitely come back in 05 after the release of ROTS!

post otc figures found at TRU

found the new post otc figs yesterday at TRU on sunset & stephanie, including both variations of the queen amidala