Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Code 3 Republic Gunship

I know this isn't a Code 3 forum, but for anyone interested, they have some terrific pictures on their site of the new Gunship. It even has figures. You may need to be a member to see the pics.

The biggest problem with the Code 3 ships is creating a display space large enough and nice enough to do justice to the pieces themselves. With all the ones they have slated to come out in 2005, it will take quite a bit of room to set them all up attractively.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Re: Code 3 Republic Gunship

I registered on the site and it told me I still couldn't view the pictures because I'm not a memeber of the collectors guild or something. Any chance you could save the pictures to you comp. and post a link???
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewilw
    I registered on the site and it told me I still couldn't view the pictures because I'm not a memeber of the collectors guild or something. Any chance you could save the pictures to you comp. and post a link???
    I don't think that would be in the spirit (if not the letter) of the SSG forum rules, not to mention Code 3's copyrights. I'm sure a better solution can be worked out.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Sorry, just the though of a Code 3 Gunship excites me. That is one of very few ships I may be willing to spend $200+ on. If you happen to see any photos pop up on another site please let me know.
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.

How would you want to buy something if you haven't seen it before ?
    Here are the pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15019_closeupD.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	9825   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15019_13B.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	9826   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15019_11.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	9827   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15019_00B.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	9828  
    - "I've never understood Walt Disney".
    Howard Philip Lovecraft.

did anyone here buy one?

if so i would be very interested in hearing what they had to say about it.

i know i could track down a review of this probably someplace else on the forums, but i am really interested in knowing what a forummer has to say about it.

sometime ago i had posted reviews of the x-wing and falcon, as well as included photos showing that the mm figures were in perfect scale to the falcon.

if anyone here does have one, i would love to know they're take on it, particularly how it relates to mm or af figure scale.

thanx
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

i know i could track down a review of this probably someplace else on the forums
    Actually, I don't think you could, I haven't seen 1 person mention this item in ages, and none of those posts were "look what I got" variety. I fear this Code 3 vehicle fell to the wayside and everybody forgot it existed.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I so wish I could afford one of these to review for you GSJ

It looks fantastic in the pics, I want and need it
    http://homepage.mac.com/stupidfish

Well, I bought it and think its great! It's probably second to Slave 1. I just wish that it were bigger. I just have mine sitting on the shelf, not even in the display case that came with it... I think the size of the display case would hi-light the size of the gunship.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Doc, do you have the X-Wing or Falcon? If so, how does the size of the Gunship compare to either or both of those ships? I know the dimensions are listed on code 3's site, but that doesn't always give you a good feel for the overall piece. You also said you like the Slave 1 better. What are the things that make you like Slave 1? I need to decide which one I'm getting next, so I appreciate your feedback. Also, if you have any others, I'd value your input. Everyone else, too! Thanks.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}