Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry LEONARDO DiCAPRIO is a liar

The information I have on his age is he was born on November 11, 1974. Making him 20 or 21 around the time Episode 1 was made, how would a twenty year old be considered for a 9 year old role. Secondly he would never have read the script. None of the actors read the script before the movie was made. Third he was coming off Titanic and would have been too big of a name for a major role. Liam Neeson while known wasn't a huge name off a hot movie and the others were actors yet to make nig names for themselves. If he dosen't like the movie fine. Don't make transparent lie to bash it.
    Thanks George.

Re: LEONARDO DiCAPRIO is a liar

All excellent points, all true. Maybe he meant Ep 2, though he still would have only got a very small piece of script.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by redfive41101
    Making him 20 or 21 around the time Episode 1 was made, how would a twenty year old be considered for a 9 year old role.
    Well, if he can play a 13-year-old in Catch Me If You Can...

Kidding!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Leo was talking about Attack of the Clones. I never heard his name mentioned with The Phantom Menace. His name became attached to Star Wars when they announced episode 2 would be a decade later than episode 1.

Ya, but I agree, he is lying about having read the script. And I have my doubts Lucas would have seriously considered such a big star. I don't buy the "I could have been Anakin if I wanted to".

I guess not every movie can be as wonderful as "Man in the Iron Mask" or "The Beach".

DiCaprio is a good actor and I've liked some of his movies, but I am thankful he didn't play Anakin. (Not that I'm too thrilled with ... well that's another thread)

I'll bet his pal Tobey ain't too thrilled with him ripping on Spidey either.

I Would Not Have Watched Them If He Was Anikin.and I Mean "."
    YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH STORMTROOPERS

I'm glad he didn't "take the Anakin role". I liked a few of his films but he is a pompus (spl?) arrogant little... And I find that a bit humorous, considering his first "Big Role" was a homeless high school kid on Growing Pains!!!!! ...YOU DA MAN LEO!!!
    [COLOR=RoyalBlue][URL=http://www.lucideonmusic.com]lucideon[/URL] [/COLOR]

Leo is a jerk. Plain and simple. Obviously fame has gotten to his head.

He lied to me, too. He told me he'd already paid me the $20 bucks he owed him when he still hasn't!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

That's crazy, 'cause when I asked him about your $20 he said he spent it on a magazine, some ice cream and then a Snoop Dogg CD. Obviously this guy's not to be trusted. You gonna "call him out" by the bike racks after school Chux?

edit:
    plasticfetish.net