Lego Mini Figs for ROTS...**SPOILERS**

Over at RS the posted a list of mini figs and respective sets.

<---clicky

7251 Darth Vader Transformation: Battle-scared Anakin Skywalker, Darth Vader & Medical Droid (non mini-fig)

7250 Clone Walker: Clonetrooper

7252 Droid Trifighter: Buzz Droid (non mini-fig)

7255 General Grievous Chase: General Grievous & Obi-Wan Kenobi

7256 Jedi Starfighter & Vulture Droid: Anakin Skywalker

7257 Ultimate Lightsaber Duel: Anakin Skywalker & Obi-Wan Kenobi (both with FX lightsabres)

7258 Wookiee Attack: Wookie Warriors (x2), Battle Droids (x2) & Spider Droid (non mini-fig)

7259 ARC-170 Fighter: Clonetrooper pilots (x3) & R2 unit

7260 Wookiee Catamaran: Yoda, Chewbacca, Luminara Unduli (with FX lightsabre), Clonetrooper (x2) & Wookiee Warrior

7261 Clone Turbo Tank: Mace Windu (with FX lightsabre), Battle Droid (x2), Clonetrooper (x3) & Clone Sandtrooper

A Mace finally and a clone sandtrooper. This is shaping to be an intewresting movie as far as some characters are concerned. Going to have some good army builders with some sets.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Lego Mini Figs for ROTS...**SPOILERS**

Just found a pic of a Lego set that appears to be a precursor to be the AT-ST on RS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	legorots_2005_7250.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	9844  
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

That looks to be the clone walker set.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I hope they do a good job on Grievous, I'd really hate it if lego uses battle droid, and Mission to Mars pieces for him.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

That does look like the AT-ST. I like it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

How come they never made that CW personal armed transport thing (Like the thing in the pic but toatally enclosed) that was in the comcis and video games? That wouldve been neat.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

I like how Lucas has transitioned everything. He just didn't have the AT-AT appear he made a slow transition with the AT-TE, Stormtroopers didn't just appear they started as Clone Troopers, and the AT-ST didn't just appear it started with this which I can't remember the name of right now. That's one of the best things I like about the prequels how he has showed where everything has come from.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Just found a pic of a Lego set that appears to be a precursor to be the AT-ST on RS.
    I'm not impressed. All I see are a lot of new bricks and nonstandard ones.

I like how Lucas has transitioned everything. He just didn't have the AT-AT appear he made a slow transition with the AT-TE, Stormtroopers didn't just appear they started as Clone Troopers, and the AT-ST didn't just appear it started with this which I can't remember the name of right now. That's one of the best things I like about the prequels how he has showed where everything has come from.
    Really? I think that's one of the worst parts. The AT-TE looks more fearsome and much better armed then the AT-AT. Personally I would have dropped all guns off the AT-TE but the big central gun. Same with the Republic Gun Ship, all the guns but to two big ones.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

He's doing it for the money. Just think if he made the Clonetroopers were Stormtroopers in EPIII, then you wouldn't have to buy more figures but he has Clonetroopers and the various types of clones (w/stripes for rank etc.) then in EP III we get the transition troopers, and in EP IV, we have Stormtroopers. Each of these figures just makes Mr. Lucas richer and us collectors keep lining his pockets.

Now, I do like the new clone troopers!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by LusiferSam
    Really? I think that's one of the worst parts. The AT-TE looks more fearsome and much better armed then the AT-AT. Personally I would have dropped all guns off the AT-TE but the big central gun. Same with the Republic Gun Ship, all the guns but to two big ones.
    It reminds me of real life. I don't know if you've seen early pictures of tanks but some countries, the Russians in particular, created enormous tanks with several gun turrets. These were found to be impratical and clumsy. This is the feeling that I get with some of the vehicles from the prequels. They are elegant and impratical with guns protruding from every side and extra amenities that aren't needed. In the classics you have bare bone, only necessary weapon having vehicles that have been constructed after years of trial and error.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!