Carry case question

Does the Vader case with boba fett come with his rocket blas in the case? I got one for my stepson for Christmas and was wondering if it was in there.

Also....I am 95% sure that the Fett is the error variant with missing shoulder emblem. I have Boba Fett carded and was wondering if I should give him the carded version and keep the variant...what would you do in that situation?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Carry case question

If your into variants I would keep it. I made the mistake of giving my cousin a Freeze Frame Fett for Christmas, and its now a loose figure.........
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Does the Vader case with boba fett come with his rocket blas in the case? I got one for my stepson for Christmas and was wondering if it was in there.

Also....I am 95% sure that the Fett is the error variant with missing shoulder emblem. I have Boba Fett carded and was wondering if I should give him the carded version and keep the variant...what would you do in that situation?
    The fett in the Vader case is the variant?

According to some idiot in the trade/buy section he says the Fett error is listed at $550.00 in some moronic price guide. Most of us know that the guides are pretty useless.

Throw it on e-bay and make enough $ to buy all the figures from Midnight Madness,
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Well, sad news....his shoulder was turned all the way around and it isnt the variant. Also is the Jet Pack supposed to come with the Vader case, if so , I didnt get one.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten