Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Inside GL's House, I work with a guy at WM, who was there.

He helped work on his house and used his bathroom!!! This was recently, not while it was being built. He also knew of a family that lives near George that was named WOOKIEE and the dad was really tall and really hairy.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Re: Inside GL's House, I work with a guy at WM, who was there.

Did he get pics of the stuff around the house?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    He helped work on his house and used his bathroom!!! This was recently, not while it was being built. He also knew of a family that lives near George that was named WOOKIEE and the dad was really tall and really hairy.
    I have a strong feeling that this guy's lying. I doubt he's been in his house, though there is a very slim chance. However, Wookiee was invented when, during THX-1138, someone backed over something in their car and said, "I think I ran over a Wookiee back there!" It has nothing to do with a tall hairy guy, except of course for Chewbacca 'n' Friends.

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    I have a strong feeling that this guy's lying. I doubt he's been in his house, though there is a very slim chance. However, Wookiee was invented when, during THX-1138, someone backed over something in their car and said, "I think I ran over a Wookiee back there!" It has nothing to do with a tall hairy guy, except of course for Chewbacca 'n' Friends.
    Possibly, but I mentioned it anyway. That's why this is the OTHER forum.

I didn't say that he got the word WOOKIEE from the family, its just that they are there and a coincidence.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Possibly, but I mentioned it anyway. That's why this is the OTHER forum.

I didn't say that he got the word WOOKIEE from the family, its just that they are there and a coincidence.
    I believe you, but I don't believe this guy.

I never heard of anyone named "Wookiee" either . . . next thing you know this guy's gonna tell you his mother-in-law's name is Mon Mothma, but oh, it's just a coincidence.

He also knew of a family that lives near George that was named WOOKIEE and the dad was really tall and really hairy.
    Hmmm, a while ago in some other thread, I mentioned that growing up, back in the '70s, I knew a guy named "Wookie" who worked in the same building as my dad. (I grew up in Marin, and my Dad worked in S.F.) Word was, that he had been friends with Lucas. If I remember correctly, this guy was indeed pretty big, and hairy -- but everyone was kind of hairy in San Francisco back in the '70s, so that doesn't mean much.

Ask if he remembers this guy's first name.

As for the George Lucas bathroom thing, that's not exactly too hard to believe. Everyone's got a bathroom and from time to time they need to be worked on, so...
    plasticfetish.net

plasticfetish.net

But that doesn't explain what was wrong with GL's toilet.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust Port
    But that doesn't explain what was wrong with GL's toilet.

Yeah, because he obviously has been throwing all of his crap up on the screen instead.