Thread: Happy New Year

Happy New Year

I just want to take this opportunity to wish everyone here at SSG a very Happy New Year. I hope all of your goals are realized in 2002.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Cool

Its 2002 here baby!And it feels better than 2001,AOTC here I come

Happy new year!!!!!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I to want to wish eveyone here a Happy New Year. Hopeing that this year is full of happiness and you are safe from harm. Let are your SW dreams come true.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Goodbye, 2001! And good riddance! Any year that doesn't bring us a new Star Wars movie has to suck anyway.

As I strolled along the banks of the River Mersey towards the Irish sea, I watched with a warmth the fireworks exploding in the cold night sky. happiness flowing from a myriad celebrations around me. My dog trotted alongside, faithful as ever and my partner walked the other side holding my hand. we all stood and listened to the sounds of the water flowing out into the sea washing the old year away (in a cliched symbolic way of course) and I thought to myself "It's good to be alive!"

Happy new year to everyone who visits SSG. May all your dreams and wishes come true in 2002.

My family is a sleep now and I'm up alone. Haveing a drink and on line here. But to myself I think.I'm not alone,I have all you people here and in a funny kind away are my family to.

So to all of you,Happy New Year.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Happy 2002!!!

My only resolution is to practice self control when the Ep2 merchandise hits shelves.

Happy New Year! It was a blast for me!

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Happy 2002!!!

My only resolution is to practice self control when the Ep2 merchandise hits shelves.
    bb

It's the dark side of the force that temps us to overspend

Happy New Year to all! May good health, peace and prosperity be plentiful for you and your loved ones in the New Year!
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.