Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Kotobukiya

Re: Kotobukiya

I've been thinking of getting Vader 1 and 2 and my question is, how hard are they to put together? I suck when it comes to models and I did notice that it says cement is required. Just figured I'd ask.
    "I have you now."

Quote Originally Posted by megaprime33
    I've been thinking of getting Vader 1 and 2 and my question is, how hard are they to put together? I suck when it comes to models and I did notice that it says cement is required. Just figured I'd ask.
    These aren't really models in the traditional sense. I think they come in pieces just to fit into the box. I have Vader 1 and used no glue at all.

I just put about 7 togheter in a about a hour, the most time spent is taking all the twisty ties off. Here is what my mail man droped off in the past few days.... AWSOME HAUL! Here is the link to the pics......

http://board.spawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168019

Check out the pics

Quote Originally Posted by maddevildog
    I just put about 7 togheter in a about a hour, the most time spent is taking all the twisty ties off. Here is what my mail man droped off in the past few days.... AWSOME HAUL! Here is the link to the pics......

http://board.spawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168019

Check out the pics
    How come you have a Biker Scout already? Why hasn't mine shipped yet?

I got my biker scout from a guy in Canada, got it last week. Its awsome, the chewbaca is very nice also. and i got my orange sandtrooper from the same guy.

Im not sure yet if im going to open my Sandtrooper Sgt and Cpl as well as my yellow clonetrooper. Im thinking of just leaving them mint in the box just becasue they are harder to comeby. Im still in need of a red and blue clonetrooper so who can help me out? DJ

Just took my first step into this larger world, by receiving my first statue for my collection.Without a doubt it is my favourite piece in my collection yet. I got the EP 2 Clone statue. The statue is a lot larger then i thought it to be, it towers over my UL, and now stands proudly beside my ep 3 gunship

I picked up the Sandtrooper Squad Leader and ESB Yoda today and really like them. My local comic shop said they'd have the Scout Trooper by weeks end, can't wait for that one.

I wasn't aware there were color versions of the Clone Trooper. Were these exclusives like the SWShop.com Sandtroopers?

Speaking of Sandtroopers I've been searching high and low for those darn Cpl. and Sgt. ST's but I haven't had any luck and I don't want to turn to ebay. If anyone sees these online anywhere other than ebay and you don't mind posting here or throwing me a PM to give me a heads up I'd greatly appreciate it. Or if anyone has one or both available for trade or purchase consider me interested, thanks.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I wasn't aware there were color versions of the Clone Trooper. Were these exclusives like the SWShop.com Sandtroopers?
    They were Japanese exclusives. I saw a few of these when I was in Japan, but I don't collect PT Koto's so I passed. They were limited to 1,000 I believe.
    May the force be with you.

I figured it was something like that, thanks for the info.

I think I'd probably pass on these if I saw them though. I love the mold of the Clone Trooper but I couldn't see having multiples of these unless they came in different poses similar to the Sandtroopers.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”