Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Kotobukiya

Re: Kotobukiya

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    StarWarsShop.com has posted the charges for the two Sandtrooper exclusives on my card today - so hopefully that means they will be shipping soon!
    Yeah, yeah. You'll get yours first as usual . Not only is it 15 degrees outside, but I gotta wait extra for SWS stuff to arrive!

Did anyone else get a crazy e-mail from SSW.com about their credit card being declined? I did, then they sent me another e-mail a few hours later apologizing and telling me that they hadn't attempted to charge my card yet, but they would try later that day.

Anyway, it looks like my first 2 Sandtroopers will be here soon as well.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    Yeah, yeah. You'll get yours first as usual . Not only is it 15 degrees outside, but I gotta wait extra for SWS stuff to arrive!
    Ahhhh... the benfits of living in Southern California

Hey sith_killer, I got those emails too. I had a mini heart attack, updated my credit card info at SWS.com, and emailed customer support - then I got the "nevermind" emails later like you did, so I guess it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99
    Did anyone else get a crazy e-mail from SSW.com about their credit card being declined? I did, then they sent me another e-mail a few hours later apologizing and telling me that they hadn't attempted to charge my card yet, but they would try later that day.

Anyway, it looks like my first 2 Sandtroopers will be here soon as well.
    I got the same e-mail yesterday. What's ticking me off a little bit is that the chrome Jango bust I ordered on 2/25 is still listed as "pending" even though the amount was deducted from my Visa's available credit yesterday. Shouldn't it have at least shipped by now???

I'm gonna wait until tomorrow and call if it's still pending. If it's on backorder or something, I think I'll just cancel it. It was a spur-of-the-moment purchase anyway. Not like I'll lose a lot of sleep over it.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Glad to see it wasn"t just me. Too bad they put all of us through the heart ache of a bogus e-mail.

My Sandtroopers showed up at work this morning. Pretty damn cool. Looks like they went a little crazy with the weathering paint, but it still looks very nice.

I'll put 'em together and take some pics later when I get home....

According to the FedEx tracking, my Sandtroopers are in Rialto CA right now. It looks like they will be here next week.

So I put my Sandtroopers together, and they are awesome! Congrats to you guys that got to order them too.

Here's a few pictures. The last one is a comparison shot with a Marmit Sandtrooper. It's amazing how much better the Kotobukiya version looks than the Marmit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	koto sandtroopers.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	10386   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	koto sandtroopers2.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	10387   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	koto sandtrooper - marmit comparison.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	10388  

SWEET!

Thanks for the pics. I may not even bother with the Marmit figures now. I have been contemplating buying them, but they would just be statues anyway. Besides with all 3 colors and interchangable arms the Kotos will probably blow them away.

The FedEx site says they are on the truck for delivery! Yeah! I told my wife to keep here ears open for the delivery guy. So I should have them tonight when I get home from work! I am sooo stoked about these!