Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help me pick my next Sideshow item

I got the Leia as boushh a couple of weeks ago and I love it. Great figure. It is safe to say I have been bitten with the Sideshow bug. Now I need another fix.

There are 3 figures I am currently eyeing, and right now I really only want to buy one for financial reasons. My list consists of the following:

Stormtrooper
    Obi Wan Kenobi-General-Clone Wars
    Luke Skywalker-Rebel Commander-Bespin

I have read the comments on here concerning the Stormtrooper and the Obi Wan...seems most of you like these alot. Help me out guys!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I think shortly the stormie will be the hardest to find...even with the chest armor problems(fixed mine with a hairblower). I really like the CW Obi-Wan...I was able to get the exclusive with the hologram attachment.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

At this point, I think Bespin Luke may be my favorite Luke. I've passed on him 'til now, but with Vader coming, I may give in.

And not to complicate things, but speaking of Obi-Wan... a few weeks ago I picked up both the Ep.3 and Ep. 4 Obi-Wan figures, and I really love them both.

Thanks for the input guys. Right now I am leaning towards the Stormtrooper, but I still want to hear some more opinions.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Since Vader comes soon you may think of getting the Stormtrooper.
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sergiurusu View Post
    Since Vader comes soon you may think of getting the Stormtrooper.
    I think the Stormtrooper is going to be the winner.

I say all three. If I had to pick one, I'd go with the Stormie, then Luke...but Luke aint hard to find
    Real men buy Willrow

Quote Originally Posted by AmanaMatt View Post
    I say all three. If I had to pick one, I'd go with the Stormie, then Luke...but Luke aint hard to find
    I want all 3 eventually, but right now I can really only get one. I'm going with the Stormie.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    I want all 3 eventually, but right now I can really only get one. I'm going with the Stormie.
    Excellent choice!
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Stormie is a fine choice, it's a good sculpt and is gonna be hard to get soon.

Luke Bespin would have been my second callout, it's a fantastic likeness and easily the best Luke in the line, decent outfit which is important since so many others have failed before it, and a good assortment of accessories (although the tourniquet is the HTF exclusive). Plus, the price is an absolute win at $55.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.