Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy So, who else is stuck at work on Christmas Eve?

Of all days I'm here. At least it isn't Christmas Day. The few days that I could spend a weekday with my wife and two kids without having anything else to do, and I'm the only one in my building. Oh well, at least I'll get a floating holiday out of it And I get to catch up on some SSG reading!

Merry Christmas!

Re: So, who else is stuck at work on Christmas Eve?

Well I Hear You, Im Here At Work Now Also. Only Till 12:00 Noon
    We Are Open Cause Our Arch Rival Is Open.
    YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH STORMTROOPERS

I've worked both Christmas Eve and Christmas in the past but luckily I'm off this year. Hopefully your day goes by quickly.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I'm only hear until 3 (ET), but there is absolutely nothing for me to do. That's why it's so frustrating!

I was scheduled to work till 6:30 tonight, but my schedule got changed so i was off, but we got 20'' of snow and i called off last night, but we need help today and my Marvel Legends/ebay spending has caught up with me, so i'm workin' like 10:30 to 4:30 to get some $$. Won't be too bad. At least i can moan, "i'm not even supposed to be here today!"
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Yep, I've got an 11:30 - 7:30 shift tonight.
    Seems like I get stuck with this garbage every year.

Good thing I didn't have any family get togethers or anything...*sigh*
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

seeing as the place i work at closes in october every year, i don't have that problem. neither do my parents. my mom works at a factory and my dad is a teacher.
    MCE!
    HF
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Have off today, but have to work tomorrow. But my stepkids are at there Dads house for Christmas this year, and wont be home until Sunday morning. I took SUnday off rather then tomorrow for the simple fact that is whe nI will be celebrating Christmas
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I have to go over ledgers in a cold, coalless, bland room here at work until 7:00 p.m. tonight, while my callous boss, Ebeneazer, sits at his desk, counting money all day.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I'm at work, but it's a half-day where little is likely to get done all around. But it ends with a lunch and a prize raffle.

My dad's working until 6, though, so our traditional CE plans are being delayed by an hour or two.

kidhuman, my condolences.
    Tommy, close your eyes.