N64 Codes for Battle for Naboo

Have ANY codes been released for this thing since the swamp speeder? I only get to play occationally and probably will not get any better than I am now. I haven't touched this game in months because it'e just no longer fun to play. Does anyone have any more codes that will let me get better weapons or use the Sith Infiltrator?

Thanks

DROIDEKA - Advanced Shields
    NASTYMDE - Expert Mode
    RUAGIRL? - Pink Ship
    KOOLSTUF - Unlock showroom art NOTE: The music is not unlocked with this code.
    LOVEHUTT - View Development team
    PATHETIC - This gives you infinite lives
    EWERDEAD - One hit kills
    OVERLOAD - Maximum stats
    LEC&FIVE - Unlocks Trade Federation secret level.
    NOT&DEAD - Gives you tougher shields.
    WAKEUP - Unlock concert hall.
    ADEGAN - Gives you upgraded lasers
    MEMEME - Show credits
    TALKTOME - Makes Games have Audio commentary like a DVD Directors commentary Track VERY COOL!!!
    CANTMISS - Homing missiles for speeders and the infiltrator
    ?NUNAPWR - Advanced missiles
    JHGNRGAS - Unlock infilirator bonus plus all levels
    FRMRYLDAD - Unlock dark side bonus level
    NIZWAGAO - Unlock all Naboo ships
    UYCZNCAX - Double Secondary weapon
    DRJEKYLL - Sea Sick mode
    ABVUSEAY - Unlock heatseeking missile:
    RQORACAQ - Unlock AAT:
    FRBPTDAY - Unlock Sith Infinirator:
    XFIIYBAY - Unlock Swamp Speeder:
    NASTYMDE - Extra Hard Mode:

Hope that helps.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Question

Is Battle for Naboo as good as Starfighter? I never played it but if it plays like Rogue Squadron, it's probably good.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

I picked up all of those codes from a site already....is there some trick to making them work? All the codes that came after the swamp speeder (the ones with just letters) don't seem to work (at least I can't get them to).

Thank You anyway, and please help if you can.

Battle for Naboo is more like the lesser qaulity ground assault type. The only level that really suits Starfighter is the space battles, but theres only 2 of those and they aren't very well done. Although the good part is that like Starfighter, you don't play an Episode 1 main character. You do take down the Trade Federation ship at the end, but it's NOTHING like it is in Starfighter. It's quite a bit like Rogue Squadron, yeah, but this time you can use ground vehicles like a Naboo Stap, Gian Speeder, and a Flash Speeder plus theres even a Naboo Swamp Trade Federation speeder you can steal and play as, very cool stuff!

Indiana: I dunno if they all work or not, I haven't played it for awhile and I didn't have all the cheats for it when I had it.
    Last edited by LTBasker; 01-01-2002 at 07:41 PM.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Hmmm, I might buy it, though my funds are bit low at present.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

I got it after buying Rogue Leader, and while it is not as graphically good as the GCN game, it is still worth buying for the challenge of platinum medals and the land battles.

You have to hurry though, as most of the remaining copies are being sold fast for cheap prices to make way for the GCN.

Answering my own question....

Gameswinners.com had the correct codes listed for everything mentioned above.

My wife is completely p.o.ed at me playing all the time again!

Still need the code to use the Slave 1 though.......anybody.....

Slave I? As far as I know that ship isn't in the Battle For Naboo game. Perhaps you mistaken the ship for the Rogue Leader game. If that is the case you have to get 12 silver medals (all normal levels and the 1st. two bonus levels). There are no codes for the ship, yet.