Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Mos Eisley $12.93 at TRU

Mos Eisley is $12.93 at my local Toysrus right now Christmas Eve.

Re: Mos Eisley $12.93 at TRU

Great price, if I saw it I might have bought it just for the mini figs it comes with.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I scored three of the Mos Eisley sets at the Wal-Mart in Villa Park for $7.00 each, and the Dagobah X-wing set for $12, and the new Falcon, for $50. I've already built the Falcon, and two of the Cantinia sets, bonding them together. Extra Sandtrooper Mini Figs WOO HOO!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I have yet to find any cheap Legos around me. Mos Eisley is still $30, Dagobah X-Wing I saw for $49, and the Falcon is still $100. The only one of those that I have is the Dagobah set which BTW is a really neat set but I would love to get the other 2 on the cheap.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    I have yet to find any cheap Legos around me. Mos Eisley is still $30, Dagobah X-Wing I saw for $49, and the Falcon is still $100. The only one of those that I have is the Dagobah set which BTW is a really neat set but I would love to get the other 2 on the cheap.
    The Targets here still have the above three sets at full retail. I've been finding good prices at the Wal-Mart stores though.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Wal-Mart: Dagobah: 25 bills., Mos Eisly: 17 bucks, Falcon: 55 bucks(sold out)
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

KB*Toys Going Out of Business Haul

I bought out the remaining stock of Star Wars LEGO from the local KB*Toys going out of business sale today. They were 70% off, but I told them I'd buy everything if they gave me 80%. They agreed and I ended up hauling off 102 sets of the 7201 Final Duel II (23 piece set that has Stormtrooper, Imperial Officer, and Jedi Luke). Total sale price was $65.58 with tax; works out to about 64 cents per set. Great day for army building!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW_KBLego.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	10009  
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Re: KB*Toys Going Out of Business Haul

Damn, that is awesome! All those Stormies and officers and archways will make great setups.

What are you going to do with all those Lukes though?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: KB*Toys Going Out of Business Haul

What, that is insane. 102 sets of that. I am lmao right now. What will you do with all those Lukes? Gonna sell some on Ebay?

I'm gonna throw out a call here for anyone that happens to find the Mos Eisley set for under $20 if they wouldn't mind picking it up for me. I still can't bring myself to pay $30 for it. Much appreciated.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!