Question A little computer help please

I found and downloaded the Aurabesh font. How do I take the download and add it to the list of fonts I can use with my email and MS Works? I use XP if it matters...

Any help would be hot!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Re: A little computer help please

Drop it into your C:\windows\fonts\ directory and that should do it.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Awesome font. I have it as well.

Your biggest issue, is if you send someone an email or document done in that font.. they wont see it, as you intend them too. cause they dont have the font.

I like to use it at work while Im chatting it up on yahoo messenger - to keep those pesky eyes off my monitor.. they look, they try to read.. but since they have no SW background, they have no clue.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Your response was very timely Tonysmo - I was getting ready to write 2 emails, including at least some of that font. I would assume that if the othe person doesn't have that font then it comes up in a font they do have?

Thanks for the response EP - it worked great!
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I feel really stupid.. That is the sw alphabet right? How do you get it anyways?
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

Don't feel stupid, you knew what it was. You'll notice in the DVD's that what used to be written in English is now replaced by Aurabesh (check out tractor beam sequence). Got it and a few others on download from BlueHarvest.net.
    YVH-1 head

Thanks, I went there and downloaded it and I dont know where it went.. (Im on a mac and Im to tired to look for it..)
    hurray for birthdays!

I was afraid of the same thing. When I Dl'ed it, it asked me where I wanted it to go and I sent it to 'my documents', since I knew where that was .
    YVH-1 head

LoL!! Its on my desktop....
    How stupid am I?
    hurray for birthdays!

Quote Originally Posted by mastermatt24
    LoL!! Its on my desktop....
    How stupid am I?
    I think that means you can't move it, you'll have to copy/paste it to the proper folder.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.