Wal-Mart.com Clearance

Just looked at walmart.com
    and saw these clearances. Falcon 39 bucks, some VOTC for 7 bucks, 12" stormie for 19. Check it out.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Wal-Mart.com Clearance

Thanks for the info. By the time you pay shipping you might as well get these at retail.

Very true, buit if they are sold out and you need them, it beats paying ebay plus shipping.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Has anyone been to Wal-Mart if they have any different deals that aren't on the website?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack
    Has anyone been to Wal-Mart if they have any different deals that aren't on the website?

I have heard basic figs are 3 bucks at some WM's.

That seems like a pretty sweet deal, and since I am so far behind in my collecting it will be nice to catch up cheaply!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

At my Wal-Mart today I got:

OTC Falcon -- $20
    OTC Vader carry case -- $10
    OTC IG-88 -- $3
    VOTC Luke -- $7

Not bad!

OTC FALCON FOR $20???????????????????? as far as i waa told clarence was like $35 for the falcon. lucky

Today I nabbed the following:

$3 = Holograph Obiwan, R2 (Dagobah), R2 (HOF), C3PO (HOF)
    $7 = Han, Lando

They had others but the above were the only ones I wanted. Obiwan, R2 Dagobah, Han, & Lando I got to open.

Did see the Falcon but it was $35.

I got the Falcon at Target for $24.98. Did anyone ever notice that some of the Wal Marts had the Falcon retailed at $58 and the other Wal Marts had them at $49? $58 is way overpriced. Now these same stores that had them over priced, have them clearanced at $45. It will be awhile before they get rid of those Falcons. I picked the Scanning Trooper wave at Wallys for $3. Those just came out and they are already clearanced. Wow!