Cloud City at WM.com

walmart.com
    is selling Bespin for 97.76. I know its not far off the 99.99 price tag, but it may be less shipping. Just a heads up.
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 12-24-2004 at 11:19 PM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Cloud City at WM.com

WM is also clearancing most of their Lego sets. I found the MF there tonight for $75.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

The Wal-Mart I work at clearanced the Falcon for $79, and the Cantina for $15. I have the old Falcon set, so I haven't given in the the markdown temptation......yet.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I may have to check my local WM because I still haven't picked up the Mos Eisley set. The $30 price point seemed too much for me.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Ya I bought the Mos Eisely set for 30. Thinking about it, it would of been better to wait for the price to go down.

But it is a cool set though. The storm trooper on the dewback is prolly the coolest pat

Went to my WM today-picked up the Dagobah Xwing for 35-saw the Falcon for 75-was very tempted, but i thik it might go down a lil more

Walmart.com has the Cloud city lego on clearance for $49.00

It says they're out of stock. If I were to order one right now would I still get it for the $50 price when they come back in stock?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Damn, that went fast. I just checked their LEGO section a few days ago too. This set always looked to me like it was something a 9-year old cobbled together with his bricks at home. Definitely not worth $100.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)