is that eBay story about the dad selling his naughty kids' games a hoax ?

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/20...ay-gifts_x.htm

Or is he just a dumb ****ing moron ?

It's fine to take a stand Pops, but why go the eBay route and then say they'll just be returned to the store if they don't sell ? ? ? That's really smart, let's put them on eBay where we can pay listing and potential final value fees when they can just be returned much more easily for a full refund.

Re: is that eBay story about the dad selling his naughty kids' games a hoax ?

Sounds like BS, perhaps like someone trying to pad their auction with an interesting sob story.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Today I read that Golden Palace.com bought the auction for over 5 Grand on the condition that the money go to charity . . . so the dad said a new heater would be bought for their church.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6753901/

how dare he just give away nintendo DS's! i have heard stories about people waiting in line for them in my area! take them back to the stores so other people can enjoy them!
    HF
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

DS doesnt seem worth to be waiting in line for.Give it a few months and they'll be collecting dust in places.

I personally would have just returned everything to the store.I think the dad got greedy and was hoping a good story was going to rake in more cash for him.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I saw about this on CNN and I instantly thought that it was just a gimmick so that he could get top dollar for them. Ridiculous.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Anything for the proverbial fifteen minutes and/or the almighty dollar. (200th post! Take that, Mysterio!)
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.