Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

The Amazing Race! Please Help Me!

Hi guys- I missed last weeks episode of the Amazing Race. (Didnt remeber the award show thing was on...) Can some one fill me in?
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

Re: The Amazing Race! Please Help Me!

They left it as a cliffhanger. The wrestler' car broke down and they missed the last train for the night so they are a day behind pretty much. You can go here and get almost a play by play.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race6/show/ep06/
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

They did one of those lame Survivor-type flashback shows last night to get everyone caught up. The week before they acted like last night's show was the second half, but then CBS realized that duh it's the holidays and why put on a new show.

I was waiting for more unaired footage, like seeing Jon beat up his wife somemore. I hope they end up going to some third world country and Jon gets tossed in the clink for jaywalking. What a dink.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Thanks for the help. Right after I made the thrread I found that Phils diary and I watched it, and I saw last nights episode so I guess Im pretty much caught up..
    The thing last night was dumb.. (except for the last ten minutes for me ) they had about a clip for each episode..
    hurray for birthdays!

It was the first time in six seasons of AR that a clip show was offered. It was eventually going to happen.

If memory serves correct, Survivor hasn't done a clip show the last two or three seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150
    It was the first time in six seasons of AR that a clip show was offered. It was eventually going to happen.

If memory serves correct, Survivor hasn't done a clip show the last two or three seasons.
    I'm pretty sure they've done one every season on Survivor. I remember one from Vanuatu.

I think they had to do a clip show for AR this season cause it happened right in the middle of the holidays. Networks rarely put on new shows during that 2 week period due to typical low ratings across the board. I think they were just trying to keep the avid watchers placated while waiting for this week when everyone goes back to their regular work/school/tv watching schedules. Plus Amazing Race is usually a Spring or Summer show so they don't have that two week gap where they lose watchers.

I'm betting that the wrestlers don't get booted off tomorrow night, or at least not solely from missing the train. It just seems too much like they will from the promos, so I'm betting it's a red herring on the producers' part. I'd love to see that hosebag Jon go. He is such a pain in the A.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

VICTORIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
    God what an a-hole he is. I seriously hate him, but at the same time he makes the show a lot more interesting.

Last week's episode was a waste, especially since we weren't even warned of it being a clip show the week before! Tomorrow's will be good though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    VICTORIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
    God what an a-hole he is. I seriously hate him, but at the same time he makes the show a lot more interesting.
    LoL. He does. I cant believe that she is still with!!
    hurray for birthdays!

My theory about Bolo and Lori for tonight's show:

* They will catch the first train back to Budapest and hook up with the other teams, who are waiting for a challenge to open.

If I saw Jon on the street, I might have to punch him out.

My favorite teams are Gus and Hera and the long-distance dating couple (the cute blonde). They're taking everything in stride and enjoying the ride, too.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150
    My favorite teams are Gus and Hera
    They are my favorite team now that Don and MaryJean are gone ( ) Even the last AR I liked Chip and Kim, I dont know why but they make me laugh!
    hurray for birthdays!