Talking Gundam "Action Fleet"

If any of you is also a Gundam fan, like I am, you may find this interesting.

Just recently I was able to find Gundam Action Figures in Italy, and among the different mobile suit figures I also found a couple of vehicles in “Action Fleet” format! They are “Transporter Midea” and “Flying Assault Carrier Gau”. They come with 5 mini figures each, which are in MM figure format (since they lack the AF figure poseability).
    All in all they are very nice, and include some AF feature too.

I wonder if there are other Gundam vehicles in the same scale (if you know something please let me know, I was not able to find a good reference site about this matter).

Well, they are not Star Wars, but Gundam has developed a “universe” just like SW did, and due to lack of SW MM and AF we all are looking in different directions to continue our collections (unfortunately for Hasbro ).

Ciao,
    JediGoofy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EarthFederationForces.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	9892   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ZeonForces.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	9893   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TransporterMidea.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	9894   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FlyingAssaultCarrierGau.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	9895  

Re: Gundam "Action Fleet"

I know what you're talking about. I've seen them in the states for well over a year. They started showing up about the same time as the US figures. Although I never purchased any of them because I never saw a ship that truly interested me. But I came very close to buying a few just for the figures (the zakus and guntank especially). I've never seen that purple ship you posted...I would buy that one if I saw it, I've seen the other ship though. I'm not a big fan of show, but own several of the 4.5" figures. There have been other sets, the only name I can think of is the white base, I know there was an AF scale of that ship. More recently there have been SD mini figure sets that also contain some AF scale vehicles, although I"ve only seen 2 different sets. I"ll try to find some pictures and links to some of the older sets for you.
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.

These are the boxed vehicles, right? There's also some carded vehicles and a few more boxed vehicles besides them, I didn't have the money when I saw them over the past few years, and even though they didn't have as much going on inside as other items, I regretted missing out.

I did however find 2 Action Fleet style vehicles in the Gundam SD line, I posted about them here: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=24747
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

These are the boxed vehicles, right? There's also some carded vehicles and a few more boxed vehicles besides them.
    The ones I bought are the carded vehicles. The boxed vehicles I saw are in scale with Gundam action figures, while the carded vehicles are in scale with 1" gundams.

There have been other sets, the only name I can think of is the white base, I know there was an AF scale of that ship.
    The Bandai White Base I saw (in some internet site) is in scale with Gundam Collection figures, which are 1.5" figures. So it is not actually in scale with these vehicles.

I wonder if you know of some other carded vehicles besides the two I was able to find.

Happy New Year to everybody,
    JediGoofy

P.S. I never saw the vehicles in the SD Gundam line which both of you are referring to. In general I do not like super deformed figures, but anyway I would like to see a picture. Do you know any reference site? Thanx!

There definitely are boxed vehicles in the regular Gundam line (not sure which sub-line though) that are in scale with the smaller figures, though they might be the 1.5" that you mentioned rather than 1".

Oh, and another thing I just thought of, there are some taller Gundam action figures, 11" or so, and they're roughly in Gundam scale (most have opening cockpits of some type, but non-removable figures). The Gundam Char's Counter Revenge 11" figures, Nu Gundam and Sazabi are out of scale with the other 2 since the mobile suits in that series are around 20% bigger than other Gundam mobile suits, but they're still close to AF scale (or MM minifig scale really ).

As for photos of those 2 SD ships, I haven't come up with any yet, but I'll keep looking.

Oh, and happy new year to you too!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.