Jerry Orbach has passed away

I was suprised no one started this thread already. Mr. Law and Order has passed away at 69 due to prostate cancer. R.I.P. Jerry.

click me
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Jerry Orbach has passed away

I heard he was having a bad episode here recently but didn't realize he died.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

What a bummer. He was the best thing about the whole Law and Order franchise. I was looking forward for Briscoe to coming back in the next series. I wonder what Dick Wolf will do now?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

He'll live on forever on A&E.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust Port
    He'll live on forever on A&E.
    and TNT and USA and all channels.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I was shocked to learn of his death, I dunno, I expected he'd live forever somehow, he seemed so timeless, even while putting Baby in a corner. I was looking forward to his return to the part, television has lost one another great TV cop.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I really liked him when he did Encounters With The Unexplained.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    he seemed so timeless
    Yea he did.. I allways remeber when I was little my dad always watched Law And Order and I can still see him and the black guy walking around.. Dont know why though.

Im going to be sad when Dick Clark goes.. When he had that heart attack it was kind of a wake up call, people dont last forever.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

Im a little late with this, but this news was shocking. Law and Order was one of my favorite tv shows (dont have much time to watch the boob tube anymore) and Jerry was a big reason why. The cop who wasnt suprised by anything, a quick wit for the situation. Man that news sucked. I feel bad now when i see reruns and i see his name and photo come up in the opening. RIP Jerry.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay