Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Figures Not Yet Made

The fat female dancer who was dancing on the floor of Jabba's throne room with Oola. She should be made.

Mon Mothma's female aides

General Madine's male aides who were dressed in similar garb

Admiral Akbar's people as well

In the original Star Wars toyline from the 1980s, there were two Klaatu Skiff Guards made:

One had the white uniform aboard the Sail barge while another one wore a different uniform. Since we have one that was made with the white uniform in the current toyline, why not make the original?

There was a white/silver droid in A New Hope aboard the Jawas' Sandcrawler vehicle and this droid looked like the black Death Star Droid we saw walking passed on the Death Star in ANH when Luke and Han disguised as Storm Troopers with
    Chewie prisoner. He should be made.

In fact in the original Star Wars toyline he was made and so was the Death Star Droid.

I say remake everything from the original line and bring in the new stuff that was never before made.

How about Asaj Ventress and Durge being made for the current NT saga as a sort of EU thing for the NT?
    Last edited by Von-El; 12-31-2004 at 05:08 AM.

Re: Figures Not Yet Made

There are multiple threads on this already. Durge and Asajj have been made in the Clone Wars line. A Mon Calamari Officer was made in the POTJ line, the fat dancer is Yarna and she needs ot be made.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Von-El
    There was a white/silver droid in A New Hope aboard the Jawas' Sandcrawler vehicle and this droid looked like the black Death Star Droid we saw walking passed on the Death Star in ANH when Luke and Han disguised as Storm Troopers with
    Chewie prisoner. He should be made.
    Both of them were made... ones an exclusive with the sandcrawler.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hurray 400th post!
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

moff jerjarrod
    Alien that Boushh shoves down while entering Jabba's Palace
    Red Spacer Chick from ROTJ
    Black Skiff Guard from ROTJ
    weequay and the other Drummer from the ROTJ SE (Would complete band set)
    The Tonnika Sisters ANH
    Black Bespin Guard ESB
    Rebel Solider in Biker Scout Garb ROTJ
    Grey Leader ROTJ
    Red Leader's Droid ANH
    Red Flight Droid from New Y-Wing ANH
    Final Jedi Duel Luke ROTJ (I know, beating a dead horse, but new sculpt, no vest, binders, two handed lightsaber hold, mass artic)
    Chief Chirpa ROTJ
    Santa Vader ( I want my Santa Vader, excellent edition to the Holiday Line)
    Hoth Ion Control Chick ESB
    Queen Amidala Palpatine's Office TPM
    Senator Amidala Naboo Lakeside Retreat AOTC (both the kiss dress and the naughty leather number)
    Senator Amidala Snow Bunny Outfit CW
    Senator Amidala Coruscant Apartment AOTC

OK Brain hurts gotta go
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Here is a link to the 200+ figures we voted on a few months back.

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=25024
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Hey Dark Artist- You should try customizing.. You could make a lot of the figures you have listed, and you wouldnt have to wait for hasbro to make them.
    hurray for birthdays!

Quote Originally Posted by mastermatt24
    Hey Dark Artist- You should try customizing.. You could make a lot of the figures you have listed, and you wouldnt have to wait for hasbro to make them.
    Or be disappointed when they don't make them. All of them are good ideas but unfortunately will never get made.

If I'm not mistaken the Black Bespin Guard is the only vintage fig that hasn't been reproduced.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I dont know about that, Hasblow has the license for a LONG time... (2018?) ( ) So I would really hope that they would start cranking out the new stuff...
    Last edited by mastermatt24; 01-04-2005 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Beats me..
    hurray for birthdays!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker

If I'm not mistaken the Black Bespin Guard is the only vintage fig that hasn't been reproduced.

Depends on how you look at it. He hasnt been made, but some others havent been made either, at least carded. A good Endor Luke and Leia with Battle Poncho hasnt been carded.

Figures that were made in the Vintage line not yet made in current lines:
    Black Bespin Guard
    Chief Chirpa
    Romba
    Lumat
    Paploo (maybe was the one that came with the AtSt and Speeder bike set)
    Klaatu (palace suit)
    Hoth Rebel Commander

Figures I think we need:
    More Imperial Officers from Death Star 1 meeting
    More Cantina Aliens
    More Jabba Palace goons including other Weequay types
    The Alien that was the Rancor Keeper's partner
    Some Ewoks w/cool weapons
    Some Tattooine citizens (like that figure that looks kinda like Garindan but has a larger head that looks like it was made out of paper mashay (spelling?)
    Uncle Owen resculpt
    R5D4 resculpt
    Rebel Yavin guard
    Rebel staff (some in Award ceremony)
    Cliff Clavine Rebel (John R. never had a Cheers figure made so why not?)
    2-1B resculpt
    Death Star Trooper resculpt
    Endor Rebel Commando resculpt
    Han Endor resculpt
    Leia Endor resculpt
    Luke Endor resculpt
    Luke Hoth resculpt
    4LOM (vintage Zuckess) resculpt

Figures I don't care to ever see:
    the fat Jabba Dancer
    Tonnika Sisters
    Any Gungans
    Rebel in Biker Scout armor
    Baby Ewok
    Ep1 characters

I love women but female figures are, for the most part, boring.
    I also don't believe in making human figures for a few seconds of screen time.