Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Guilty Pleasures

We all have CDs or songs we like that may be embarrassing to us. So let's hear it!

Me, I love "Groove is in the Heart"

How lame is that?
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Re: Guilty Pleasures

That is lame. But i dont have much room to talk. I bought Nelly Furtados first CD for one song, the rest of that disc sucks. I also have Mariah Careys #1s, but i actually like that one. Anybody remember the group Ready for the World and their song Oh Sheila? I love that song, i used to only listen to a local radios flashback lunch hour just to hear it. I could go on with other songs, but i think ive lost enough respect already.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

What do you mean? "Oh, Sheila" rules. Their follow up, "Digital Display"- that sucked.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

First off, GFroove is in the Heart is all good. Oh Sheila is ok, not the best, nor the worst. Wanna talk embarrassing, I like Fernando by ABBA.

WHAT??? I like it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

For some reason I liked the Spice Girls. Have no idea what the songs name is though. I know I know that's really bad, so bad I should delete this.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Yeah, its good to know im not the only "Oh Sheila" fan here. "Digital Display" is okay, but prefer the other any day. Turbo, dont feel bad, i got a favorite Spice Girls song too. They talk about getting the nasty on. Holla!
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

For some reason I love Fiana Apple's album Tidal. My guilty pleasure.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I have always liked Fiana Apple. She has a great voice. If she wasn't such a B--ch she might still be producing music.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Sigue Sigue Sputnik.....think of the techno organ music from Ferris Bueller's Day Off
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I like that song by Vanessa Carlton that's played in White Chicks. I don't know the name of it but it starts out "making my way downtown" I only like it because of that movie.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!