Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's next?

What's next?

Well, I am currently caught up through #16 (Yoda re-hash) in the POTC line, so what's next?

Do we wait 'til April for the new EP3 figures, with only 4 lonely "Preview" figures to satisfy our hunts until then? I hope not!

If so, what does everyone plan to do until then?

As for me, I will probably finish playing catch up with the Canadian stuff and a few items I missed while I was away, like the Movie 3 packs, I never did get a chance to see them at retail.

Gentle Giants will probably get a good chunk of my income, with some great new mini-busts and 2 new waves of Bust-Ups. Kotobukiya is next. I may splurge and get a Marmit figure or two. Then of course, there is CIII, which I really want to go to, if my schedule allows for it.

I am looking at taking on a part time job at a local computer shop for some extra money. My tax check will come in handy as well.

So what's the deal, will we see more POTC after Yoda, or is that it for the line? I haven't heard or seen anything on any of the sites lately.
    May the force be with you.

Re: What's next?

To tell you the truth SK, 4 figures until April and a ship is it. There are also the CW animated figs, the Titanium line and that should be about it.

I plan on saving some cash. 29 Figures for MM is going to take a ton of cash if you factor in multiples of Clones and such. Also some vehicles, 12"(if they make any) and many other things as well. I will also try to fill in some gaps as well if I get a Jones ot buy something.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I only recently discovered that online shopping can in fact be safe so I'll be attempting to catch up on all the items from as far back as 1998 that I wanted and missed at retail. It seems my retail store is criminally ignoring the bulk of OTC so I'll have to get online those that I want.

Here's the things I'm hoping to get in the coming months:

Aunt Beru
    Zuckuss
    OTC Scout trooper
    OTC Stormtrooper
    OTC Sandtrooper
    OTC scanning trooper
    VOTC Fett
    VOTC chewie
    VOTC R2
    VOTC Stormtrooper
    OTC Vader (ANH) - is this a good Darth? I love the packaging
    OTC Bespin Luke - again for the packaging
    OTC Feltipern trevagg
    OTC Myo
    OTC Dannik Jericho
    Cantina scene 1
    OTC Falcon
    OTC Slave I
    Saga Red leader X-wing
    Saga TIE bomber
    Saga A-wing

That list looks overly optimistic now that I look at it. But I'll try.

I will attempt to pay off some bills. Maybe I will start catching up on the miniature game figures. Of course now with the clone sets the break doesn't seem quite as big anymore.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I'll be buying clone sets. I've just ordered the BIG case (Three sets each of the four variants-48 clones total)
    Move along, move along

I will buy a full set to keep in the package, just as I have with the Clone Wars sets, but I have given up on PT army building.

Besides, the money I save will be used for those Koto Sandtroopers!!!

I'm thankful for the break. Hasbro's given us a while to catch up and catch our breath before they pound us with hundreds if ROTS items.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I couldn't agree with you more Jabba J.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Yeah, but on the up side, I managed to get most of the 05 figures for the old price, since most stores didn't update their tags!

Plus I found all the new Animated figures at Wal-Mart for $5.55 each, which from what I have seen will be the cheapest price by far. So I am all caught up for a while at least.

I even bought the Holographic Emperor...had to resort to Ebay, but what the heck, there's really nothing left for me to buy in the regular line, aside from those sweet Canadian style carded OTC/POTC figures!

Nothing new will be coming out until episode III beside the preview figs, and thanks to that lull I can re-evaluate my spending practices.