Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sean the Hutt

peg warmer Leia amd gun

Well here in San Diego they are sitting there unwanted. Now I know if Hasro had said it was a prelude to a future Jabba sail barge they would all be on ebay right now! I bought one, but I really think it is kind of a waste,unless we get the barge

I've seen a few Leia's and Amanamans sitting around at K-Mart; but way more Bacta Luke's and Shirtless Mauls. In fact I would say the Bacta Luke is the biggest pegwarmer of the DX line thus far.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by bigbarada
    In fact I would say the Bacta Luke is the biggest pegwarmer of the DX line thus far.

Then you haven't seen my local TRU then? My local TRU has at least 20 to 30 Shirtless Mauls! No Aman,Leia or Luke just alot of Mauls!!!!!!!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Your're all luckier then me. We don't have anything in the deluxe around here. I have found 2 Darth Maul: Deluxe in the month since they have been released. Still no Luke: Bacta, Leia, or Amanaman. It royally sucks.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I just found the deluxe Leia at TRU along with tons of Mauls and 1 Luke.

I think it's pretty clear that the fans wanted the Bacta Luke (COOL SET HASBRO) and the new Amanaman. We've been waiting a LONG time for both!

I hope I manage to find an Amanaman before Hasbro's lousy distribution leaves them warming pegs in Kansas.
    May the force be with you.

If ya find any extras, lemme know.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I have found Mauls everywhere and a few Lukes but no Leias
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

I saw at TRU one day before Chirstmas had about 10 of each (Maul, Luke). The next day they had about 5 Mauls, no Lukes. I was lucky, I went to a big K out here in Vegas and found 3 Clean Scouts, Amanaman and Leia. I passed on the Leia, but they still had about 10 when I went a few days after.

I've yet to see any of the FX-7 wave in stores.

I've hardly seen any POTJ pegwarmers personally,(except Ketwol, that guys like the 11th plague) most stores have ordered so little that they sell out quickly, or have no POTJ at all.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

The only one of those figures sitting around here is Shirtless Maul. Luke, Leia and Amanaman never warm the pegs around here.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

For some reason Luke Bacta is the only one not selling over here at all. There are only a few Mauls left and a couple Leias. I counted well over 20 Luke Bactas clogging the pegs. FX-7s seemed to sell slower at this Wal-Mart also. There were two left on the pegs for a week after the rest of that assortment sold out. Of course I didn't buy him when I had the chance. It's too bad no one else is seeing this stuff. Maybe Hasbro's distribution is responsible, I remember the 3 3/4" POTF2 Han with Taun Taun being a big shelf warmer for several months in Killeen, TX before vanishing forever.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis