Whats the best Young Obi Wan and Qui Gon Jinn figure?

Hi Folks,

I recently moved into a new house. In doing so I have a brand new giant collectibles dedicated room. While looking through all my figures I noticed that I really wasn't that happy with the original "jedi duel" qui gon and obi wan figures from the episode I line. I know there are quite a few versions of these characters made into figures by hasbro, however I don't personally own any of them. I thought I'd pose the question to all you folks out there which would be the best ones? If I can figure that out, then I can start shopping for them on ebay Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Whats the best Young Obi Wan and Qui Gon Jinn figure?

The "soft goods" figures from 2000 for both.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'll second that, they're the best headsculpts and bodies of these 2 characters.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I thought the SnObi-Wan had the best headscupt... except that he's missing the braid and I don't think the ponytail is pronounced. But, otherwise, I'd go with the soft goods one as well.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I prefer the POTJ Obi-Wan (Jedi) figure with the enormous chocolate shell, which is also available in one of the Jedi Council sets sans cloak and saber. I think it looks the most like him.

For Qui-Gon, there's not really a great version of him, but the POTJ Mos Espa Disguise has the best headsculpt (though his body looks bad without the poncho).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

What? The POTJ chocobi-Wan uses the same head and just a modification of the same body as the first Ep 1 version. I dunno if I'd recommend this to ANYBODY.

As for the Snobi-Wan, it's alright but the figure is EU.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

For me, I think the best versions are the 1999 Jedi Robe ones. Best Ewan McGregor likeness, decent Liam Neeson likeness, cool overall figures. We need an EP2 Obi and Ani like these two.

In my opinion though, I don't know what you guys are talking about. Soft goods Qui-Gon may look okay, I guess, but soft goods Obi-Wan looks awful!
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]