Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Potato Head!?

Re: Potato Head!?

It's awful.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Kind of like Plan 9 From Outer Space, so bad it's good.

I'll probably get one if it's cheap. Hey, it's a dopey looking Vader. How can you resist?

I think its kind of cool in a goofy looking way. If he came with other Star Wars related costume parts i would snatch one up, but as it is, im leaning towards picking one up anyways. Hopefully other parts, such as Stormtrooper armor will come available within the future.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer
    I think its kind of cool in a goofy looking way. If he came with other Star Wars related costume parts i would snatch one up, but as it is, im leaning towards picking one up anyways. Hopefully other parts, such as Stormtrooper armor will come available within the future.
    Right you are, I just picked up two Spud Troopers today at Wal-Mart. One I released from his box, and he sits next too his Boss Darth Tater!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I was in TRU the other day and saw some Darth Tater keychains mixed in with the Galactic Hero Keychains. I thought it was pretty funny.

My wife swears she is going to get me the Spud Trooper once she finds it. The Darth Tater she got me for my birthday ended up in with the rest of the Potato Heads in my daughter's room. I've only seen the Spud Trooper once, but was gone by the next day.

I saw 2 spudtroopers, bought them both, traded one. Need another, so I can have em flank Tater
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Picked up Darth Tater back in June of last year for my wife, and got the Spud Trooper for her this Christmas. I think these are great.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I would have bought a third SpudTrooper if they would have had one, one to keep boxed, and two two flank my Darth Tater. I should be able to find one hopefully soon since they seem to be hitting the shelves in the Midwest.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

You know, as ridiculous as these are -they are a hit! People (collectors, kids, parents) love these things. I have both Taters so far. Took me forever to find a Spud Trooper as I gave a few away durring Christmas Toy Drives and then finally found one for myself.

I hear the next Potoato is going to be an R2-D2. Not sure how but we'll find out.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I wish they would make a Boba Fett one.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten