Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Potato Head!?

I'm building a SpudTrooper Army!

But would you sniff a "Mouse Tater"?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Of course: "With eyes and ears and funny hoses, you can stick them in so many noses!"

"It's Super Mr. Mouse Droid Tater, you can make a Mouse Droid Tater later..."

I've got to do some more work on the song lyrics, but you get the idea. Sniff. Sniff.

Tycho, is there anything with the name tropper you dont army build with?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Tycho, is there anything with the name tropper you dont army build with?
    Exclusive Target Corp. crap that didn't appear in the movies (Utopau Shadow Troopers, the "False-Neyo's" etc.)

i don't remember spud in the movie? just kidding. i like the et folks in episode 1 though at the senate meeting. i'd buy the r2 potato, or whatever the next ones are. i did pass on the keychain at tru though. man they sold fast though.

I would definitely like to find both of the Star Wars Mr. Potato Heads for my kids. I think it is a great way to start brainwashing love for Star Wars into them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    Exclusive Target Corp. crap that didn't appear in the movies (Utopau Shadow Troopers, the "False-Neyo's" etc.)
    At 14.00 a figure...neither do I. But I hope that nobody wants the Utapau Trooper or that Hasbro floods the pegs with them like they did the #41 SA clone, I intend to get a bunch of those.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

The Utopau Shadow Trooper, a grey and black armored Clone, has been out already. While Target may have a back stock of these, I am wondering if you confused these with the regular (orange stripe) Clones that served under Cody and Kenobi in ROTS. These are regular wave figures and I suspect they will be shipped approximately 2 per case of 12, or something like that in the Geonosis or Coruscant waves (February or March).

I got me one of them thar Spudtroopers today.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Congratulations. Here's a free French fry!

BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.