Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Potato Head!?

Non-SW related, but now that most of us have a Potato Head, I spotted accessory packs at WM for these things. They run about $4 and can transform your Potato Head into a pirate, wacky superstar, fireman, and even Santa Claus (Santa Spud), among others.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    Non-SW related, but now that most of us have a Potato Head, I spotted accessory packs at WM for these things. They run about $4 and can transform your Potato Head into a pirate, wacky superstar, fireman, and even Santa Claus (Santa Spud), among others.

I'll wait until they get some Star Wars related accessories.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I doubt Hasbro would make it that easy for us, 'frett. They know collectors will buy another potato body just to get the clip-on accessories for each new SW character they make.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Has Artoo been released yet? I've been looking for it for a while now with no luck.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

It came out a long time ago, actually. Like six months ago. I think the only people to actually receive are those who pre-ordered from hasbrotoyshop.com.

Costco is selling the set of three, so if you know of someone who might like the extra Spudtrooper and Tater, that's probably a cheaper bet than eBay.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    It came out a long time ago, actually. Like six months ago. I think the only people to actually receive are those who pre-ordered from hasbrotoyshop.com.

Costco is selling the set of three, so if you know of someone who might like the extra Spudtrooper and Tater, that's probably a cheaper bet than eBay.
    Oh man...**** YOU Hasbro.
    DOMINATE!

I found Artoo Potatoo at Wal-Mart only one time.

One Time.

I have never seen them in stores, just online. They go about 9 bucks each plus shipping RB.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I had to pick up some photos at Costco, and they still have 2.5 grips of the 3-pack. It's $16.99. Like I said, if you know of a home for the other two figures, you can get Artoo and a massive Tater-shaped transluscent plastic figure/case for about what one Artoo would cost you online.

And, yes, **** Hasbro for this one. And for dodging the question about it this week.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/plush/84a2/
    $9.99 + shipping

$26.97 total if you buy 2, that's $13.50 each. Not too bad.
    DOMINATE!