Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    I'm still not sure what my mindset is going to be when I get to needing only the POTF figs - but I'm sure I'll pick away at them as money permits. Anakin and the Imperial Dignitary tickle my fancy for some reason - I guess I'm the last remaining fan of the salt shaker style figure.

Thats where I am at, I need the POTF figs and the price tag is hefty on those. Money has to be good to get some of those.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I picked up a MIB ROTJ Tri-pod laser cannon for 7.00
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Man, there were some beautiful examples of the Large-Sized line up on ebay recently, MIB, never opened. They actually went at attainable prices. I would have loved to have gotten them...
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Well I got my latest package today, and everything looks ship shape (except for a slight kink in Luke's saber tip, which I can live with).

I've now got 68 figures, only 2 of which need accessories.

Of the remaining figures, I still need 10 that I had as a kid - but have 6 now that I didn't have then.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I swore I wasn't gonna do this...

I took some of the money made with my recent ebay sales and purchased an ungraded, carded POTJ Lando General with what looks to be a beautiful, clear bubble and a nice card for $150. If it looks as nice in person, I'll probably send it off for a grade. I hesitate to drop cash like that, some hopefully my first experience will be a good one!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

well, i do not think i am ready to go for a carded vintage collection. but, i did get a harpoon for my snow speeder that is now complete, and it looks great. i also bought a colletion of die cast micros the hoth base sets (3),complete with boxes and insrtuctions sheets and some 5 minirigs complete, it also had a falcon with everything but the ball. so these made some nice additions , i paid 200 for the whole collection of about 12 pieces. everything was in great condition and like i metioned above had the boxes and sheets so i think it works out ok.
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=110024051486

Ain't she a beauty?! I can't wait to have her in my greedy little hands!!!!

Holy carp!! That is one of the best looking vintage 12 inchers I've ever seen!! Wow...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post

Holy carp!! That is one of the best looking vintage 12 inchers I've ever seen!! Wow...
    With all of this silliness, people demeaning the good name of the Slickmeister's mom, it seems thou hast set her up for another unfortunate comment!

I am hoping and praying she's in as good a shape as she looked on the auction!