Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JON9000 View Post
    With all of this silliness, people demeaning the good name of the Slickmeister's mom, it seems thou hast set her up for another unfortunate comment!

I am hoping and praying she's in as good a shape as she looked on the auction!

You won Slicker's mom in an auction? Wow... I thought eBay stopped live online sales...
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    You won Slicker's mom in an auction? Wow... I thought eBay stopped live online sales...
    Who said anything about eBay? He bought her at a cattle auction.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Who said anything about eBay? He bought her at a cattle auction.
    Well, I just thought... he was talking about an eBay sale... but, uh, I... that would mean, uh... I, ur... um...

I try not to get involved in family issues. Best of luck to you, JON9000 and your "purchase."

"... rawhide... "
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Awesome pick up Jon.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

and the Yankees won. It's my day!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

I was looking at what you've recently bought Jon, cause I'm nosy that way, , and I thought you had a nice score with the Detention Block Rescue and Death Star Escape! Nice!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    I was looking at what you've recently bought Jon, cause I'm nosy that way, , and I thought you had a nice score with the Detention Block Rescue and Death Star Escape! Nice!
    I actually sold that particular set. I didn't get much for it, but I recoved a bit on the shipping. I've done pretty well on some other collectibles. I've been downsizing a lot lately. One thing I'm finding out about ebay is you just never know what you are going to come away with. My experience has taught me that Christmas is really the only time of year that premium prices are supported!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by JON9000 View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=110024051486

Ain't she a beauty?! I can't wait to have her in my greedy little hands!!!!

Congrats on buying your first Barbie doll. Looks like she stepped right out of Sansweet's book. You'll have to let us know how good she really is.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I know. I'm not being a downer in any sort JON9K but I really, really, really hope that you didn't get duped somehow. I'm sure it's fine but that looks completely perfect without many if ANY flaws.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Yeah, its a tightrope, but the upside seemed to outweigh the risks here. My primary fear is that someone was able to open and then reseal the box. But when the box is this good looking (but obviously not perfect, perfection is a red flag) it is a pretty good sign. I bought this with money from my sales, so it's not like I'll die. Besides, I've blown $300 in Vegas without thinking twice.

No risks, no rewards!!!