Page 19 of 76 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebo's_Guitarist View Post
    :d :d :d $12
    Wow, helluva pick up RG!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

With the recent dearth of new figures at retail, I've been fleshing out my vintage collection a little... mainly loose figures, but I did get a loose Cloud Car last month, too. I've gotten into a buying habit with a particular seller who accurately grades his figures, although the $3 shipping he charges per loose figure seems a little steep.

With only 10 vintage figures in my collection, I'm a little unsure which direction I should go. I recently added Chewie, Hoth Han, and a Hoth Rebel Commander, so I was thinking about going along the lines of a Hoth theme for a while: adding Hoth Luke, Hoth Rebel Soldier, AT-AT Driver, and Hoth Stormtrooper. Maybe a boxed laser cannon, too, since they seem to go pretty cheap still.

I did decide not to purchase anything the seller graded less than "C9", admittedly a very subjective rating but one it seems he and I agree on, more often than not. I also decided not to buy any figures with repro weapons, although I may have to go back on that, and acquire the originals later.

Any chance you would want to share the sellers ID? If not I totally understand

I too have been picking up quite a few vintage and selling off a lot of my modern. I had a lot of oldies to start with but most are from my childhood so nicer, complete figures are being added. Heres what Ive picked up in the last month

4-LOM
    Endor Han
    Big Head Han
    IG-88
    Death Star Gunner
    Lando General
    Lando Skiff
    Luke Hoth
    Luke Stormtrooper (so white your head would spin)
    Leia Bespin
    Leia Boushh
    Leia Hoth
    Leia Endor
    Pruneface
    R2D2
    R5D4
    Rebel Commander
    Rebel Soldier
    Ree-Yees
    Ugnaught

.....thats a lot more than I thought.......

Next up is Pop up R2
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by Rebo's_Guitarist View Post
    Any chance you would want to share the sellers ID? If not I totally understand

Not at all... I'd be glad to throw some business their way. It's 'utjazzie.' They're pretty good about getting stuff mailed out quickly, too. Hope you have a good experience with 'em!

Thanks, I was actually looking at this persons items today
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

All I need is:

Paploo
    Romba
    Warok
    EV-9D9
    Dignitary
    Yak Face

Picked up this supposed prototype POTF display transparency. Well see what it looks like when it gets here.

If anyone has any of the above for sale give me a PM!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	328c_1.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	14881  
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Hey Vader121 is your PM box full? Wont let me send.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Just bought loose Vintage C-3PO (Removable Limbs), Cloud Car Pilot, and Sensorscope R2-D2. I now have all the loose SW, ESB, and ROTJ Vintage figures, plus the Jabba the Hutt playset. I may decide to get the Rebo band loose, but for now, I'm done with my vintage collection. If I win the lottery I'll buy a loose POTF collection.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Recieved a few over the week. Luke Bespin, R2 sensorscope, Chewie, Squidhead, Bib, Klatuu, Amanaman. Working on a deal for Paploo & Romba, and another for a Dignitary. Waiting for CC Pilot, Luke Poncho and Gamorrean.

This leaves me with 9D9, Warok, and Yak Face for a complete set, and 42 to go for a complete c8-9 set.

Also picked up ATAT Commander, 21-B, Luke Jedi, Biker Scout, and white Bespin Gaurd.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

I just got Hoth Han and the guns to complete TIE Pilot and Bespin Han. 3 completed figures in 1 shot!

This next year I'm gonna have to crack down on some of the harder to get figures ie: Stormtrooper Luke, Blue Snaggletooth, last Ewoks, Yakface and them.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett