Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast
    I broke down today and placed an order with Brian's Toys. I dont normally order from them but I needed some Protech snap cases for loose figures. I have a bunch of figures ready to be forever perserved with their original weapons. I got a Pipe for Jabba because it was cheap and he needed one.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Waiting on Klatuu skiff, Emperor, Han Hoth, Dengar, ATST driver, and Lobot. Nothing exciting, but still needed. Also awaiting a complete ATAT walker, electronics dont work, but I got a spare, incomplete w/ working elecs., at a garage sale for a quarter
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by Rebo's_Guitarist View Post
    Waiting on Klatuu skiff, Emperor, Han Hoth, Dengar, ATST driver, and Lobot. Nothing exciting, but still needed.
    Not every purchase is gonna be Carbonite Han!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Oh i know, I think this is the final bit of the "eh" lot I need. Now, on to Yak Face
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Quote Originally Posted by Rebo's_Guitarist View Post
    Waiting on Klatuu skiff, Emperor, Han Hoth, Dengar, ATST driver, and Lobot. Nothing exciting, but still needed. Also awaiting a complete ATAT walker, electronics dont work, but I got a spare, incomplete w/ working elecs., at a garage sale for a quarter
    Good luck on repairing your AT-AT when it arrives. The AT-AT is the second worst vehicle to try and repair it's electronics. It's bulk, difficult access and the fact that you have moving parts (guns, not the motor) all add up in my book.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Well Im certainly up for it, I guess it would pay to have small mouse like hands huh? "Grab my strong hand!" "My germs!"
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Got the Carbonite block yesterday so I am almost there in vintage line completion. Just need real vinyl cape Jawa but I may never get that. I one now but it's fake.

I posted some pics of my collection last night on the site in case you are interested in taking a look. Will post more later.

Nice collection, Vader121. I like those cases. Good use of the vintage playsets for your displays.

nice baggie collection!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by vader121 View Post
    Got the Carbonite block yesterday so I am almost there in vintage line completion. Just need real vinyl cape Jawa but I may never get that. I one now but it's fake.

I posted some pics of my collection last night on the site in case you are interested in taking a look. Will post more later.
    Didnt see a link for your collection and too lazy to go search for it. In the general disc. forum there is a thread for links to your photos
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten